Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terra to console.

huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252
What do you guys think about Terra going to console. Me, I think it's a wonderful idea. The hot bars are set up like a gamepad and yes, you can play with a gamepad. The graphics are high end and since my laptop is integrated, I have to tone down the graphics. I think it could help the gaming community  if its hurting for players.

Edgar F Greenwood

Comments

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Do you mean Tera? I have been playing Tera, for a game that is 10 years old, the population is actually impressive. I wouldn't say that it is hurting for players.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    edited March 2017
    I might give it a shot again just due to being reminded it exists but I played until about level 30 and just couldn't take the dungeons any more.  They were very bland and boring.
    The quests, well nobody likes the quests in that game lol. 
    The combat was fun, but all the rooting was a bit annoying.

That said: this will likely be a big uptick for them.  Not many fully-realized mmos on consoles.