Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tiger Knight, Empire War... War style pvp game is fantastic.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
I recently discovered this game because someone mentioned it on one of our threads.  This game is very fun and its like a warfare pvp game but you get an army to fight alongside you against other players and their armies.  I'm enjoying myself so far and its free for now in Steam.

Downside is the combat animations are clunky otherwise its very enjoyable.

Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    edited March 2017
    Pretty good. A lot like Dynasty Warriors. Player combat is a bit like Mount and Blade. PVP is a bit disinteresting since the main tactic is to gang up on the players right at the start. They have their secondary commander who usually fights like crap, and the squad you are with are expendable.
    Level up to get good weapons and use archers as your squad.

Like a lot of promising games from Asia that get gameplay right, the UI is utter shit. But that is a mild complaint.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited March 2017
    This actually looks really interesting and fun.  I'll definitely try it out once it leaves EA.  Thanks for posting the video.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited March 2017
    The opening screen is like a launcher.  So don't worry if it isn't fullscrreen it will open when you launch a game.

But Yea its definitely got me playing all day yesterday and going for a day today.

The game is free on steam.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Sadly i have to play on the EU servers because it isn't very popular NA.