Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Features Trailer - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageVikings: Wolves of Midgard Features Trailer - MMORPG.com News

If you're on the fence about Vikings: Wolves of Midgard, this brief features trailer might just be the nudge you've been waiting for. This Norse-themed ARPG features including using & leveling up god-given powers, two-player cooperative play, and massive boss battles. Vikings: Wolves of Midgard is due out on March 24th and is available for preorder on PC (Steam), XBox One and PlayStation 4.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    From the guys who made the godawful Shadow Heretics, let's the hype begin!
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Hm. Im intrigued, but I'm going to wait for a proper comparison to Grim Dawn and PoE (and heck, put D3 in there as well). I need to know how similar or different it is to these games, specifically mechanics and replayablity-wise.
  • RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    edited March 2017
    Been burned too much recently to pay that kind of price for a game of that genre.
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Looks like a worse version of Dungeon Hunter Alliance which took quite a bit of my time on PS3. And was like $15 lol.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Not an aRPG. This is arcade style.. think... Golden Axe, Gauntlet, Sacred 3, Dungeon Siege 3.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428

OhhPaigey said:

Looks like a worse version of Dungeon Hunter Alliance which took quite a bit of my time on PS3. And was like $15 lol.

I played so much of that game
  • AgeniAgeni Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I wasn't hyped until I saw this gameplay with staff weapon - I really love this mechanic and also looks pretty cool!

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    I preordered this for my PS4, need another good arpg for my console next to Diablo 3. Wish PoE would come to PS4, these games are so much better on console with controllers and trophies. For me at least.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    elocke said:
    I preordered this for my PS4, need another good arpg for my console next to Diablo 3. Wish PoE would come to PS4, these games are so much better on console with controllers and trophies. For me at least.
    PC version is 20 bucks cheaper though.
  • josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    Was there ever anything like Titan Quest?
  • UthraxUthrax Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Anyone know if there's rotation of the isometric view like Grim Dawn or Divinity:OS?