Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hands On with Northgard, the Viking-Themed RTS - Not So MMO at MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageHands On with Northgard, the Viking-Themed RTS - Not So MMO at MMORPG.com

This past week I have gotten addicted to Northgard. The Viking RTS where you expand your village and build out your raiders in a fun graphical setting. Made by the team behind Evoland, one of the most innovative mobile RPG games on the market right now, Northgard is a throwback to resource management RTS games with a fantastic Viking twist.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    This looks like a great game, the only complaints i have seen in forum are its almost too easy for a lot of people, I will definitely have this on my wishlist and maybe pick it up as they progress a little farther into development.
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    i downloaded the torrent..

not much of a game if you ask me.. everything is done automatic..

glad i didnt put money on this one
  • RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Good bones. It has character and can be interesting once MP is implemented.
  • ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665

i downloaded the torrent..

not much of a game if you ask me.. everything is done automatic..

glad i didnt put money on this one

filthy pirate...
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I've just read through pages and pages of game reviews and this is the only game that's grabbed my attention. This looks like something I'd really enjoy. But I hope they release it on GOG cause I won't use Steam.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Pesky said:
    I've just read through pages and pages of game reviews and this is the only game that's grabbed my attention. This looks like something I'd really enjoy. But I hope they release it on GOG cause I won't use Steam.

Why no Steam?  That's pretty limiting.