Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

s

JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
edited March 2017 in The Rumor Room
s
Post edited by Jakkss on

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I have seen such a bad trend with Asian games of late.Yes they always had some stereotypical designs but now seems almost every game is like Diablo SPAM SPAM combat and it really turns me off.

When i saw how combat was in DBO,i exited the game real fast.
    Somewhere about 5 or so years ago,somebody thought it would be cool to combine genres and has become a common trend.I don't want a ARPG in my mmorpg's,i don't want rpg in my COD etc etc.

Simply put,just when i thought devs couldn't possibly make games worse...they are.

I sound very skeptical of this game,well until i see otherwise,i will expect more of the same spam and yellow markers over npc heads AND likely arrows in the air hand holding you,i pretty much could bet on it.

Bluehole just got millions in new investment,yet i bet we see founder's packs/early access nonsense.They have the money,FINISH the game then release it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    Project W could become something great. We will see, lets wait for more details.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
    edited February 2017
    Wizardry said:
    I have seen such a bad trend with Asian games of late.Yes they always had some stereotypical designs but now seems almost every game is like Diablo SPAM SPAM combat and it really turns me off.

When i saw how combat was in DBO,i exited the game real fast.
    Somewhere about 5 or so years ago,somebody thought it would be cool to combine genres and has become a common trend.I don't want a ARPG in my mmorpg's,i don't want rpg in my COD etc etc.

Simply put,just when i thought devs couldn't possibly make games worse...they are.

I sound very skeptical of this game,well until i see otherwise,i will expect more of the same spam and yellow markers over npc heads AND likely arrows in the air hand holding you,i pretty much could bet on it.

Bluehole just got millions in new investment,yet i bet we see founder's packs/early access nonsense.They have the money,FINISH the game then release it.
    I have the same feeling as you, but I won't let that hold me back. Even though TERA does look and feel like an unfinished game to this day, it didn't stop a couple thousand players to play it. I'm happy with whatever I will get, and I truly hope that this game comes out with their promises.
    Daikuru said:
    Project W could become something great. We will see, lets wait for more details.
    The format I wrote this article in was to have it updated when more information comes out, so I don't have a bunch of random discussions. It was mentioned that more details will be announced some time in 2017, which I felt that this time is a good time to start my article since I have nothing else to do.