Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There was errors in my post

JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
edited February 2017 in The Rumor Room
Everything needs to be re-written.
Post edited by Jakkss on

Comments

  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,257
    edited February 2017
    Haven't read the full thing yet but some corrections: 

    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or whatever it's called is Project EXA, being published worldwide by Bluehole themselves.

    Project W is a regular MMORPG being published by Kakao. We don't know much about it.

    The renders released are not Project EXA. It's possible they were personal work of the developer, but it's also possible they were for Project W.

    Project EXA's original announcement included screenshots of a man seen in this article:

    http://mmoculture.com/2014/06/bluehole-studio-tera-developer-receives-multi-million-investment/

    That same man is seen in this video from PUBG:

    http://mmoculture.com/2016/08/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-new-pvp-game-from-tera-dev-not-f2p/

    Besides, this article states that Project W will begin beta in Korea early this year. PUBG already is in testing in the US and Europe.

    http://mmoculture.com/2014/06/bluehole-studio-tera-developer-receives-multi-million-investment/


  • JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
    edited February 2017
    Leiloni said:
    Haven't read the full thing yet but some corrections: 

    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or whatever it's called is Project EXA, being published worldwide by Bluehole themselves.

    Project W is a regular MMORPG being published by Kakao. We don't know much about it.

    The renders released are not Project EXA. It's possible they were personal work of the developer, but it's also possible they were for Project W.

    Project EXA's original announcement included screenshots of a man seen in this article:

    http://mmoculture.com/2014/06/bluehole-studio-tera-developer-receives-multi-million-investment/

    That same man is seen in this video from PUBG:

    http://mmoculture.com/2016/08/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-new-pvp-game-from-tera-dev-not-f2p/


    I actually based some of my information around your 1 year old reddit post. You mentioned in the post that you believed that Project 'W' was actually PUBG (https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/3rj5yt/teras_developer_bluehole_studio_unveiled_its/). Unless you're both two different people, but seeing how you responding to this post I've made, I would assume you are the same person. This would also mean that your 1 year old post is incorrect, which I would understand. So if Project EXA is PUBG, and Devillian was just a personal project and not related to the 2 MMORPG funding... That would mean Project W is a fully fledged fantasy MMORPG?

    I know my post is a lot to read, but from my information, it shows that Project EXA is Devillian, and Project W is PUBG. I confirmed that the Nexon Conference screenshot is related to Project EXA, including the renders, which would make sense if it is Devillian. I would need more information to back up your claim because at this moment my post would make most logical sense. You can't confirm that Project EXA is PUBG if it was confirmed that it was also Devillian.
    Post edited by Jakkss on
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,257
    edited February 2017
    NPCPak said:
    Leiloni said:
    Haven't read the full thing yet but some corrections: 

    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or whatever it's called is Project EXA, being published worldwide by Bluehole themselves.

    Project W is a regular MMORPG being published by Kakao. We don't know much about it.

    The renders released are not Project EXA. It's possible they were personal work of the developer, but it's also possible they were for Project W.

    Project EXA's original announcement included screenshots of a man seen in this article:

    http://mmoculture.com/2014/06/bluehole-studio-tera-developer-receives-multi-million-investment/

    That same man is seen in this video from PUBG:

    http://mmoculture.com/2016/08/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-new-pvp-game-from-tera-dev-not-f2p/


    I actually based some of my information around your 1 year old reddit post. You mentioned in the post that you believed that Project 'W' was actually PUBG (https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/3rj5yt/teras_developer_bluehole_studio_unveiled_its/). Unless you're both two different people, but seeing how you responding to this post I've made, I would assume you are the same person. This would also mean that your 1 year old post is incorrect, which I would understand. So if Project EXA is PUBG, and Devillian was just a personal project and not related to the 2 MMORPG funding... That would mean Project W is a fully fledged fantasy MMORPG?

    I know my post is a lot to read, but from my information, it shows that Project EXA is Devillian, and Project W is PUBG. I confirmed that the Nexon Conference screenshot is related to Project EXA, including the renders, which would make sense if it is Devillian. I would need more information to back up your claim because at this moment my post would make most logical sense. You can't confirm that Project EXA is PUBG if it was confirmed that it was also Devillian.
    Devilian has nothing to do with any of this, so I'm confused where you're getting your info from. Ginno games developed Devilian, which has already been released in several regions. Bluehole later purchased Ginno games and renamed it to Bluehole Ginno which is now a subsidiary of BHS. All completely unrelated to anything.

    The Hunting Zone is the game you're linking there and that's a mobile game. Completely different game to PUBG. 

    Bottom line, Project EXA is either The Hunting Zone or PUBG. Neither of which are remotely interesting. Only thing worth paying any attention to is Project W, Kakao's game.

    The Hunting Zone by the way has been renamed. Here's an update from Steparu on that:

    https://steparu.com/previews/miscellaneous/2078-x-agency-hunt-or-be-hunted-bluehole-studio-new-mobile-game


  • JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Leiloni said:
    NPCPak said:
    Leiloni said:
    Haven't read the full thing yet but some corrections: 

    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or whatever it's called is Project EXA, being published worldwide by Bluehole themselves.

    Project W is a regular MMORPG being published by Kakao. We don't know much about it.

    The renders released are not Project EXA. It's possible they were personal work of the developer, but it's also possible they were for Project W.

    Project EXA's original announcement included screenshots of a man seen in this article:

    http://mmoculture.com/2014/06/bluehole-studio-tera-developer-receives-multi-million-investment/

    That same man is seen in this video from PUBG:

    http://mmoculture.com/2016/08/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-new-pvp-game-from-tera-dev-not-f2p/


    I actually based some of my information around your 1 year old reddit post. You mentioned in the post that you believed that Project 'W' was actually PUBG (https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/3rj5yt/teras_developer_bluehole_studio_unveiled_its/). Unless you're both two different people, but seeing how you responding to this post I've made, I would assume you are the same person. This would also mean that your 1 year old post is incorrect, which I would understand. So if Project EXA is PUBG, and Devillian was just a personal project and not related to the 2 MMORPG funding... That would mean Project W is a fully fledged fantasy MMORPG?

    I know my post is a lot to read, but from my information, it shows that Project EXA is Devillian, and Project W is PUBG. I confirmed that the Nexon Conference screenshot is related to Project EXA, including the renders, which would make sense if it is Devillian. I would need more information to back up your claim because at this moment my post would make most logical sense. You can't confirm that Project EXA is PUBG if it was confirmed that it was also Devillian.
    Devilian has nothing to do with any of this, so I'm confused where you're getting your info from. Ginno games developed Devilian, which has already been released in several regions. Bluehole later purchased Ginno games and renamed it to Bluehole Ginno which is now a subsidiary of BHS. All completely unrelated to anything.

    The Hunting Zone is the game you're linking there and that's a mobile game. Completely different game to PUBG.
    If that's the case, then I wasted 2~3 hours.
  • JakkssJakkss Member UncommonPosts: 34
    edited February 2017
    I guess ignore this wall of crap, I messed up and need to re-write everything, sorry.
Sign In or Register to comment.