Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Knight creations

AoriAori Member EpicPosts: 4,234
Figured we could show off our creations with them making an event out of it and all. If you're into that thing.

Here is Xalfa.

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,436

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,040

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    Aori said:
    Figured we could show off our creations with them making an event out of it and all. If you're into that thing.

Here is Xalfa.

Cool, I like the Dark Elf look.
  • AoriAori Member EpicPosts: 4,234
    Dragnelus said:
    What did I ever do to you!?
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 3,649
    Gender locked classes is bad enough, why the hell do they have to fight in high heels?
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    edited February 2017
    Nothing says awesomely practical than high heels and an armoured bra with a naked belly when fighting a well equipped opponent , as long as this fight is a pillow fight in a Bangkok brothel bar and the gender of all involved is fluid.

All that game needs now is a new male melee class dressed just in a Borat swim suit, duel wielding sausages.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Viper482 said:
    Gender locked classes is bad enough, why the hell do they have to fight in high heels?
    What's wrong with fighting in high heels?
    I'm doing that almost every saturday night...

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Viper482 said:
    And what's up with the guys not being nearly as naked as the women? Why do their boobs have to bounce so much? What's up with them showing so much skin?

Clearly this thread needs more political correctness comments! ;)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited February 2017
    Viper482 said:
    And what's up with the guys not being nearly as naked as the women? Why do their boobs have to bounce so much? What's up with them showing so much skin?

Boobs bouncing even when in plate mail is totally not immersion breaking!  I'm sure there's a logical lore reason for it.  Something like "Boobs are stronger than steel" would explain how they do that quite nicely.  It'd also conveniently explain why women withstand as much as the men despite wearing half as much (if that much).
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Tiamat64 said:
    Viper482 said:

Boobs bouncing even when in plate mail is totally not immersion breaking!  I'm sure there's a logical lore reason for it.  Something like "Boobs are stronger than steel" would explain how they do that quite nicely.  It'd also conveniently explain why women withstand as much as the men despite wearing half as much (if that much).
    It's actually how you know that they are T1000's. ;)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AceeedAceeed Member UncommonPosts: 17
    edited February 2017
    Mine... Dark_Knighting =)

Viper482 said:
    It's a game.. it is a trope that has existed for a long time now. It won't be going anywhere.

Though high heels were originally created for war, granted it was upon horseback. The modern version of them is the cowboy boot.
    Rhoklaw said:
    Can't we just include the game industry into the Art & Theatre genre so we can stop pretending there is some hidden political, gender sexism or racial and religious plot behind them. I don't play games to take over the world, at least not the real world.
    Art & Theatre are done the same as well though, you'll never win that battle.
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 536
    I think the style is aimed at the percieved player base or atleast part of it(ie young males?). I consider FFXIV outfits more conservative and unisex aproach.
    Aori said:
    Viper482 said:
    It's a game.. it is a trope that has existed for a long time now. It won't be going anywhere.

Doesn't change how stupid it is.

Possibly how wasteful it is in this case, too.  I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons why the classes have to be gender locked is that the high heels change the animations too much.
    Jamar870 said:
    I think the style is aimed at the percieved player base or atleast part of it(ie young males?). I consider FFXIV outfits more conservative and unisex aproach.
    You've not played FFXIV recently have you? 
    Well my female Au Ra paladin wears the same armor as her male counter part and same goes for the most of the other classes

Jamar870 said:
    Well my female Au Ra paladin wears the same armor as her male counter part and same goes for the most of the other classes

But how many people are running around in dresses and bikini's?
  • SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520
    I came here for Dark Knight creations, stop chatting...
    Here I modified mine.

Well that I think you can find in most games. What I'm refering to is what you get when you DON'T go for the cosmetics, which I thought that's what the one comment was refering to.  Look at Tera, boy some of castanic outfits you get make me think of what they would wear in a brothel, lol.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    Aori said:
    Here I modified mine.

Looks too boy-ish. The other hairstyle was better imo.
    Forgrimm said:
    Aori said:
    Here I modified mine.

Maybe it's an attempt at trying to make a male dark knight?  A really effeminate one, of course.
    Forgrimm said:
    Aori said:
    Here I modified mine.

Well I prefer the long haired one as well but everyone was using that hair style so I just did something completely different.. oddly enough this one is twice as popular as my other one in beauty album.. though that isn't saying much.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,035
    Why is she so upset? What about a smile :)