Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greatest RPG of all time top 10

2»

Comments

• ZnithZnith Member Posts: 212

1. Ultima 4 Quest of the Avatar
    2. Morrowind
    3. Baldurs Gate 1
    4 FF3
    5. Baldurs Gate 2
    6. NWN (for player made content not the official campaign)
    7. FF7
    8 Gothic 2
    9. Daggerfall
    10. Planescape Torment

• CeticarrCeticarr Member Posts: 236

Ok, here are my favourites:

1. Morrowind
    2. Baldur's Gate 2
    3. Baldur's Gate 1
    4. KOTOR 1
    5. Gothic 1
    6. KOTOR 2
    7. Gothic 2
    8. Icewind Dale
    9. Neverwinter Nights
    10. Dungeon Siege

Of my vessel
    I marvel at the stars
    And feel my heart overflow

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Finwe

I remember you having to eat bat droppings to help improve your eyesight in that forest.)

Actually for you to help your eyesight you had to feed the farmer's cow carrots, milk the cow, and drink the milk. ::::02:: It was because of the vitamins in both the milk and carrots. Yes, I am a dork, I know.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by dekron

Originally posted by Finwe

I remember you having to eat bat droppings to help improve your eyesight in that forest.)

Actually for you to help your eyesight you had to feed the farmer's cow carrots, milk the cow, and drink the milk. ::::02:: It was because of the vitamins in both the milk and carrots. Yes, I am a dork, I know.

Hrm...I coulda sworn when the bat left the trail, so you wouldn't lose your eyesight; you uhh...consumed the trail.

But, I played that game about 5 years ago; and I have a tendency to jumble everything together.

I need to compile a 486 computer together and play all those games again.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979