Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lance Armstrong interview "Oprah"

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,648
edited February 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
I felt this was a story that people need to read even though likely most already heard of it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/us-lawsuit-seeking-100-million-lance-armstrong-heads-trial/

It really is not only a story of Lance Armstrong the self admitted cheat but a story of all humanity and how they will outright lie and call others liars to defend themselves.

Lance threatened to sue anyone that called him a cheat,he called everyone a liar.I am a firm believer that accusations do not just pop out of nowhere,there is likely some shred of truth that is somewhere lurking and that does not always come out because people are afraid of lawsuits.

I believe it was actually a Canadian now retired that is Bringing up more bad news on Team Sky ,a British top cycling team.it brings back memories of Ben Johnson and how he denied accusations til the end.

We see a lot of cheating in video games,why should anyone be surprised,people will put tons of terrible drugs into their body to cheat,so cheating at a video game is easy mode.

I feel we need stories like these to remind us to never be too sure of your decisions and never be too sure to trust anyone out there.People will simply throw another human being under the bus to serve their own personal agenda and sadly i see human morals seem to be decreasing.Too many bad parents or too many bad influences,likely a combination of both.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.