Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy League 2.6.0 to be Released on March 3rd - Path of Exile Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLegacy League 2.6.0 to be Released on March 3rd - Path of Exile Videos - MMORPG.com

Path of Exile Legacy League fans will be happy to hear that v2.6.0 is set for release on March 3rd. This update brings a metric ton of new content to the game including a flashback event, leaguestones, "buffed league uniques", relics & reliquaries, new challenges and rewards, solo self-mode and much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Is this the update people were freaking out about on reddit where they announced it would go to act 10? That was extremely surprising they would make that many acts at once.
  • MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Solo mode is where you don't use items bought from trading to gear up and just rely on drops. Its like a separate leader-board until/unless you start trading.
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Mykell said:

Solo mode is where you don't use items bought from trading to gear up and just rely on drops. Its like a separate leader-board until/unless you start trading.

Also you aren't able to party with players either, it's purely solo
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Is this the update people were freaking out about on reddit where they announced it would go to act 10? That was extremely surprising they would make that many acts at once.

No this is the new league, the big expansion is later in the year
  • Gymrat313Gymrat313 Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Aori said:
    Solo self-mode sounds painful.. 
    This is how I play 90% of the time, so I am excited to see how I stack up!
  • TintagilTintagil Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Rad!
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    solo mode sound interesting. gonna play it!
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    This league will be the biggest. Everyone from standard will play to get the legacy items.

Archeage EU - Nui