Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unorthodox Settings (FINALISTS)

45074507 Member UncommonPosts: 351
edited February 2017 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
I've now let the previous poll sit for a few days and receive votes, and I now know what the most popular of the unorthodox themes I suggested are. However, because voting was split up among several options, I would like to condense voting into the most popular settings to find THE most popular setting.

Simply vote for your favourite setting, or, if you wouldn't like to see any of these settings as an MMORPG, just vote for the "I don't like any of these" option.

Don't worry if you didn't see/didn't vote in the last poll - voting in this poll will still be very helpful.

Comments

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,801
    The setting means nothing if the game play doesn't suit me, though.

Once upon a time....

• GalerunnerGalerunner Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Voting for steampunk since I find it most versatil(beside being able to be silly fun). Steampunk in itselfe is an open end theme. There is no limitation, it could everexpand and add more twists to it.
    Especially norse Mythology is extremly limited in that regard. As a main driving theme, I don't think it could work and we will keep seeing it only in a race at best or taking some aspects from it.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Fantasy is my fav. Love Star Wars as well because it's the perfect mix of science fiction and fantasy.