Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player-modeled Content!

"Online game players with a talent for 3D modeling have a new way to play: in their own ship! Flying Lab Software is accepting player-created sailing ships for use in Pirates of the Burning Sea, their forthcoming massively multiplayer online game. Today the first such ship, a Dutch yacht modeled by Age of Sail enthusiast Marion “van Ghent” Edwards, is up on display at the Pirates of the Burning Sea website, along with an article by Edwards exploring the history and use of this vessel. In addition, Flying Lab has created a new discussion forum on its web site for those interested in contributing their own ship models to the game."

Go to the website and check out current news.

Comments

• SiphonsSiphons Member Posts: 445

wow, That would certainly be amazing. Perhaps i'll study up on this game, There really isn't a good pirate mmo out there. (sorry puzzle pirates, I want something a little more immersive.) another pirate mmo i've recently tried, World of Pirates, seems to immerse you in the life too much. Not by graphics, but by the growing insanity of boating around for weeks at a time with little action.

---------------------------------------
    All you friggin suburban white kid wannabe poobutts that are in love with G-Unit are sad and pathetic. Find your own identity ::::28:: -Anarchyart