Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very interesting video

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
I actually watched the whole thing because it was interesting and full of lots of little tidbits of information.

If you are not into to watch the whole thing,you can start at 32 minutes where he talks about the TRUE way the majority of accounts are hacked.

This would explain why my Wow account was hacked literally 3 hours after i went to bed after only playing the game for the first time years ago.

Even this site could be getting hacked,it happens to even the biggest sites.

As well in the video,this young person seems quite intelligent,down to earth and just understands it all from all sides.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• Greys0nGreys0n Member CommonPosts: 10
    Wizardry said:
    I actually watched the whole thing because it was interesting and full of lots of little tidbits of information.

If you are not into to watch the whole thing,you can start at 32 minutes where he talks about the TRUE way the majority of accounts are hacked.

This would explain why my Wow account was hacked literally 3 hours after i went to bed after only playing the game for the first time years ago.

Even this site could be getting hacked,it happens to even the biggest sites.

As well in the video,this young person seems quite intelligent,down to earth and just understands it all from all sides.

really interesting video