Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you enjoy Ghost Recon Wildlands?

CrusadecrusherCrusadecrusher Member UncommonPosts: 283
edited February 2017 in General Gaming
The closed beta was last weekend and I'm just curious how people felt about it.  

I am looking for input from those that actually played the beta.  Those who watch a five minute stream and made up their minds, or those just looking to bash Ubisoft because they hurt you at some point in your life please create your own poll as this is for those who played. 

My group of friends really enjoyed it and see a ton of potential.  We all went ahead and preorder it.  The beta did have a few issues that hopefully can be addressed if not by launch but soon after.  Some of my issues were helicopter flight, npc disappearing and optimization on a few of my friends machines.  Overall I had a lot of fun in the beta and look forward to the full game. 

Comments

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Loved it and pre ordered it for my XBOX 1. Only have 1 other friend getting it though, so hopefully it won t be a pain to find some others to do some missions, etc.
  • CrusadecrusherCrusadecrusher Member UncommonPosts: 283
    edited February 2017
    Soki123 said:
    Loved it and pre ordered it for my XBOX 1. Only have 1 other friend getting it though, so hopefully it won t be a pain to find some others to do some missions, etc.
    I played it both in the PC and xb1...I voted to get in on the xb1 but lost to the PC which isn't bad.  They have match making, I didn't try it out but hopefully that is an option for you. 

Also make sure you check out the Ghost Recon network website.  There will be a bunch of people creating Task Forces you can join. 
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Soki123 said:
    I played it both in the PC and xb1...I voted to get in on the xb1 but lost to the PC which isn't bad.  They have match making, I didn't try it out but hopefully that is an option for you. 

Ya, the match making is fine, just hoping for the quality of people. You can go as 2 and have AI as well, and they re actually not bad AI. It s a lot of fun, can t wait for it.