Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Play Beast in Marvel Heroes With Jubilee! - Marvel Heroes 2016 Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLet's Play Beast in Marvel Heroes With Jubilee! - Marvel Heroes 2016 Videos - MMORPG.com

Beast is the newest hero added to the roster in Marvel Heroes, along with Jubilee as the latest Team Up. We've got both, and went in with a quick look to see what they have to offer. Hint, lots of jumping and break-dancing.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    edited February 2017
    -
    Post edited by Megilindir on

beLIEve

• MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    edited February 2017
    For a moment I thought I was watching Tracer and Winst...
    Wait a minute

beLIEve

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

For a moment I thought I was watching Tracer and Winst...

Wait a minute

Holy crap! I never even realized!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    jubilee power graphics are cool but u can barely see anything
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited February 2017
    I'll check the game again when i can play as Jubilee(not team up), I've been asking for this for years. One of my all time favorite classic x-men characters since i was a kid. In DCUO, both my Hero and villain characters were dressed like her.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited February 2017
    edit: cant upload an image of my jubilee. I think i never got her to max level.
     [img]http://i.imgur.com/2DgxMHA.jpg[/img]

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033

I'll check the game again when i can play as Jubilee(not team up), I've been asking for this for years. One of my all time favorite classic x-men characters since i was a kid.

In DCUO, both my Hero and villain characters were dressed like her.

I never understood the fandom for her. I'm genuinely curious why you like her? It's perfectly ok to like her. Don't get me wrong. I am just sincerely intrigued to hear your reason.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I had no problem with the looks of the characters,they look good,mechanics are fine.
    The gameplay just gets too boring for me,no brainer Ai,really just the characters are the only cool thing about the game.

As to the Beast? Well all is good EXCEPT that break dance,it looks silly.
    Personally,i would like to see the movement a bit slower,the characters cover half the map in a second or two.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.