Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Art Thievery

189101113

Comments

  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,650
    edited February 2017
    WOOOOOOOOOW! We're really going for the 20 pages aren't we?

    This is going to be the biggest thread at MMORPG soon :proud:
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    Kunai_Vax said:

    This has been a great thread. I've learnt so much.

    My pleasure.


    Have fun
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    MaxBacon said:
    WOOOOOOOOOW! We're really going for the 20 pages aren't we?

    This is going to be the biggest thread at MMORPG soon :proud:
    DONT give away da sikrit plan to da 'oomies !   *** wacks head with a w(r)ench ***


    Have fun
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Can someone explain to me what the problem is with a thread that's growing? :)

    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    edited February 2017
    Make this thread GREAT (again) !  ;-)


    Have fun
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    DKLond said:
    Can someone explain to me what the problem is with a thread that's growing? :)

    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
    Maybe most people dont like listening to bullsh*t ? 
    Incidentally the same reason Hillary didnt win the election ;)

  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    edited February 2017
    Kunai_Vax said:
    Maybe most people dont like listening to bullsh*t ?

    Who is forcing them with a gun to their head to read this thread ?


    Have fun



    PS:
    **** must resist to give the obvious answer w.r.t. political election results and a persons' communication habits ***
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Lol wow this thread blew up overnight now didn't it? And all because @rpmcmurphy made a comment about the paywall at something awful and Erillion tried to hide the fact that there is a paywall in the SC forums as well while trying to play the superior attitude card lol
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    DKLond said:
    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
    DING! DING! DING!

    Bartoni's Law achieved! Took awhile.

    This thread has meandered like a drunken one-legged man during a snowstorm. Have we already forgotten the poor soul that had his "artwork" "stolen" from him?

    Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.


  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    Kefo said:
    Lol wow this thread blew up overnight now didn't it? And all because @rpmcmurphy made a comment about the paywall at something awful and Erillion tried to hide the fact that there is a paywall in the SC forums as well while trying to play the superior attitude card lol
    Aaaaaaaaand .... 'ere we go again  ;-)  ....

    This thread does not disappoint ;-)

    I predict 20 ... anyone dares 30 ?


    Have fun
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Lol wow this thread blew up overnight now didn't it? And all because @rpmcmurphy made a comment about the paywall at something awful and Erillion tried to hide the fact that there is a paywall in the SC forums as well while trying to play the superior attitude card lol
    Aaaaaaaaand .... 'ere we go again  ;-)  ....

    This thread does not disappoint ;-)

    I predict 20 ... anyone dares 30 ?


    Have fun
    Well at least you don't deny it, misdirect sure, but it's a step
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    bartoni33 said:
    DKLond said:
    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
    DING! DING! DING!

    Bartoni's Law achieved! Took awhile.

    This thread has meandered like a drunken one-legged man during a snowstorm. Have we already forgotten the poor soul that had his "artwork" "stolen" from him?
    No I mentioned about CCP knowing about their potentially stolen artwork 5? Pages back so it's not all forgotten lol
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Erillion said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    Maybe most people dont like listening to bullsh*t ?

    Who is forcing them with a gun to their head to read this thread ?


    Have fun



    PS:
    **** must resist to give the obvious answer w.r.t. political election results and a persons' communication habits ***
    Goodness, would you just relax. Not everything has to be dissected and spat back at me. 
    Is someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to read my comments? Was my last comment even a reply to anything you said? 
    Are you this threads defendor now? 

    PS: While you're resisting the urge to answers political election results, why not also resist the urge to answer me as well ;)

  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    edited February 2017
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Can someone explain to me what the problem is with a thread that's growing? :)

    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
    Maybe most people dont like listening to bullsh*t ? 
    Incidentally the same reason Hillary didnt win the election ;)
    If you're unable to control yourself, then the problem lies with you - not the thread.

    I'm afraid you still can't manage to be rational and you fail utterly to explain yourself.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Lol wow this thread blew up overnight now didn't it? And all because @rpmcmurphy made a comment about the paywall at something awful and Erillion tried to hide the fact that there is a paywall in the SC forums as well while trying to play the superior attitude card lol
    Aaaaaaaaand .... 'ere we go again  ;-)  ....

    This thread does not disappoint ;-)

    I predict 20 ... anyone dares 30 ?


    Have fun
    Well at least you don't deny it, misdirect sure, but it's a step
    Deny ?

    Deny what ?

    *** puzzled expression ***


    Have fun
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    edited February 2017
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Lol wow this thread blew up overnight now didn't it? And all because @rpmcmurphy made a comment about the paywall at something awful and Erillion tried to hide the fact that there is a paywall in the SC forums as well while trying to play the superior attitude card lol
    Aaaaaaaaand .... 'ere we go again  ;-)  ....

    This thread does not disappoint ;-)

    I predict 20 ... anyone dares 30 ?


    Have fun
    Well at least you don't deny it, misdirect sure, but it's a step
    Deny ?

    Deny what ?

    *** puzzled expression ***


    Have fun
    He wants to be a subscriber, he just doesn't want to pay :)

    He thinks not being rewarded for doing nothing means there's a paywall.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Lol wow this thread blew up overnight now didn't it? And all because @rpmcmurphy made a comment about the paywall at something awful and Erillion tried to hide the fact that there is a paywall in the SC forums as well while trying to play the superior attitude card lol
    Aaaaaaaaand .... 'ere we go again  ;-)  ....

    This thread does not disappoint ;-)

    I predict 20 ... anyone dares 30 ?


    Have fun
    Well at least you don't deny it, misdirect sure, but it's a step
    Deny ?

    Deny what ?

    *** puzzled expression ***


    Have fun
    Read my reply about the thread blowing up and you shall have your answer
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,650
    edited February 2017
    This is just for fun at this point.

    It's like this is the biggest and most important issue every posted on the (over decade) of existence of this website.

    Keep it up guys! Let's show the world what SC threads are made of!
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    Kunai_Vax said:

    PS: While you're resisting the urge to answers political election results, why not also resist the urge to answer me as well ;)
    First one would bring the wrath of the moderators onto the culprit ... and therefore should be avoided.

    The second one is fun, so I continue to do it.


    Have fun
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Kefo said:
    bartoni33 said:
    DKLond said:
    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
    DING! DING! DING!

    Bartoni's Law achieved! Took awhile.

    This thread has meandered like a drunken one-legged man during a snowstorm. Have we already forgotten the poor soul that had his "artwork" "stolen" from him?
    No I mentioned about CCP knowing about their potentially stolen artwork 5? Pages back so it's not all forgotten lol
    Meh wrong victim. I meant the starving, wretched shell of a former JPEG artiste that might/might-not/who-gives-a-fuck have had his "Best Price Guaranteed" clip-art purloined.

    You know, that guy!

    Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.


  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    MaxBacon said:
    This is just for fun at this point.

    It's like this is the biggest and most important issue every posted on the (over decade) of existence of this website.
    You weren't here for greed monger were you? Lol those threads liked to go on for a long time
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,254
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Deny ?

    Deny what ?

    *** puzzled expression ***


    Have fun
    Read my reply about the thread blowing up and you shall have your answer
    I did.

    If the reply would have made sense, I would not have asked.


    Have fun
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,650
    bartoni33 said:
    You know, that guy!
    On the mafia that is some of the companies that run this type of business? That guy must be dead by now.
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    DKLond said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Can someone explain to me what the problem is with a thread that's growing? :)

    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
    Maybe most people dont like listening to bullsh*t ? 
    Incidentally the same reason Hillary didnt win the election ;)
    If you're unable to control yourself, then the problem lies with you - not the thread.

    I'm afraid you still can't manage to be rational and you fail utterly to explain yourself.
    Rational about what exactly? a little political humour? If politics also triggers you then perhaps you shouldnt have taken this thread in that dirrection to begin with.  We were talking about SC and this is the second time you've taken the opportunity to randomly bring Trump up. 
    Does that sound rational to you ?

  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Can someone explain to me what the problem is with a thread that's growing? :)

    You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

    This thread is what worries you? ;)
    Maybe most people dont like listening to bullsh*t ? 
    Incidentally the same reason Hillary didnt win the election ;)
    If you're unable to control yourself, then the problem lies with you - not the thread.

    I'm afraid you still can't manage to be rational and you fail utterly to explain yourself.
    Rational about what exactly? a little political humour? If politics also triggers you then perhaps you shouldnt have taken this thread in that dirrection to begin with.  We were talking about SC and this is the second time you've taken the opportunity to randomly bring Trump up. 
    Does that sound rational to you ?
    Very little of what you say sounds rational, so no :)
This discussion has been closed.