Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Art Thievery

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Kunai_Vax said:
    Erillion said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    This thread as really gotten out of hand.
    Still not at 10 pages, so ... still a trifle.

Have fun
    According to my screen your post is on page 10  :p

*** pops a bottle of champagne ***

WE DID IT !

Another thread with trivial content, derailing galore and rehashing of old - already discussed to exhaustion - events has made it to 10+ pages !

Have fun

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    CrazKanuk said:
    Hey now, it takes two to tango. There are an equal number of attackers to those defenders who could just as easily allow the topic to die, right? That's cool, though, I have the same issue with accountability with one of my kids. Everything is always someone else's fault, even if he punches someone, lol.
    New virus outbreak: MEADS - Millennial Entitlement and Accountability Deficiency Syndrome.

There is no cure.

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    CrazKanuk said:
    Hey now, it takes two to tango. There are an equal number of attackers to those defenders who could just as easily allow the topic to die, right? That's cool, though, I have the same issue with accountability with one of my kids. Everything is always someone else's fault, even if he punches someone, lol.
    New virus outbreak: MEADS - Millennial Entitlement and Accountability Deficiency Syndrome.

There is no cure.

You're preaching to the choir. I'm thinking of outlawing the term "It wasn't my fault." from my house. Literally I had an incident last week where my third son punched my second son in the face, but it wasn't his fault he hit him, because he was bugging...... 

On another note, we did it!!! 10 pages!

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    FINALLY!

Here it is, your moment of zen...

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

bartoni33 said:
    FINALLY!

Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm not convinced. Maybe just one more hit. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    ----------------

edited February 2017
    CrazKanuk said:
    bartoni33 said:
    FINALLY!

Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm not convinced. Maybe just one more hit. 
    Sure can:

1. Buying a stronger whip.
    2. Changing riders.
    3. Say things like, "This is the way we have always ridden this horse."
    4. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
    5. Arranging to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
    6. Increasing the standards to ride dead horses.
    7. Appointing a tiger team to revive the dead horse.
    8. Creating a training session to increase our riding ability.
    9. Comparing the state of dead horses in today's environment.
    10. Change the requirements declaring that "This horse is not dead."
    11. Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
    12. Harnessing several dead horses together for increased speed.
    13. Declaring that "No horse is too dead to beat."
    14. Providing additional funding to increase the horse's performance.
    15. Do a Cost Analysis study to see if contractors can ride it cheaper.
    16. Purchase a product to make dead horses run faster.
    17. Declare the horse is "better, faster and cheaper" dead.
    18. Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
    19. Revisit the performance requirements for horses.
    20. Say this horse was procured with cost as an independent variable.
    21. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.

I like #13 best. --> Change the requirements declaring that "This horse is not dead."

Have fun

Post edited by Erillion on
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    A big thank you to all the members of the Star Citizen Defense Force for taking a silly topic to such lengths... who would have thought that a discussion about a screenshot would last for 10 pages.

I assume when you don't have a game to play defending e-honour via forum PvP is the next best thing? Only 5 more years of this idiocy to go guys!!

Anyway, the joke is on you. Moaning about what a trivial, nonsensical thing this was to even talk about while dragging it out to extordinate lengths. That's dedication for you, or something I guess :)

Forgrimm said:
    When you're scouring the SC reddit for drama threads and then re-posting the drama here, you're really not in a position to be telling other people to "find something better to do".

Front page, 3rd from top post is hardly scouring buddy. There was no effort involved.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    A big thank you to all the members of the Star Citizen Defense Force for taking a silly topic to such lengths... who would have thought that a discussion about a screenshot would last for 10 pages.

I assume when you don't have a game to play defending e-honour via forum PvP is the next best thing? Only 5 more years of this idiocy to go guys!!

Anyway, the joke is on you. Moaning about what a trivial, nonsensical thing this was to even talk about while dragging it out to extordinate lengths. That's dedication for you, or something I guess :)

5 years at least
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    HAHAHA Another top quality SC silly thread,enjoyed reading through ! May SC stay forever in development :pleased: (So we can have more quality posts like this :))))

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Forgrimm said:
    When you're scouring the SC reddit for drama threads and then re-posting the drama here, you're really not in a position to be telling other people to "find something better to do".

Front page, 3rd from top post is hardly scouring buddy. There was no effort involved.
    Im sure you'll get a lengthy reply soon. 

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Posts drama thread, gets surprised when drama ensues, then berates everyone for talking about something "trivial" when he's the one who made the trivial post to begin with. Classic.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    bartoni33 said:
    FINALLY!

I think the problem with that horse is caused by either Chris Roberts or Derek Smart.

Either way making 9 000 more posts to explain about how he caused the horse to die will make the horse alive again.

edited February 2017

Our answer to the OP and the "gravity" of the thread topic
    --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

Have fun

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    So..... what happened? Did they end up commenting about it? Did we get some idea if they're going to resolve the copyright infringement or do they just plan on settling lawsuits until they lose all that money? 

So..... what happened? Did they end up commenting about it? Did we get some idea if they're going to resolve the copyright infringement or do they just plan on settling lawsuits until they lose all that money? 
    First there would have to BE a lawsuit, no ?

Have fun
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Erillion said:

Have fun
     Well, sure,  first there would have to be a released game too... but....   

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited February 2017
    No jokes really!

This threads and loophole discussions are the biggest promotion and advertisement this game could ever get! It's on the frontpage of many websites. Makes it so almost no people around this website haven't heard of Star Citizen yet.

What if this is all a social experiment? :open_mouth:

Dude!!! Take some responsibility. It's fucking hilarious how you're shifting blame. Honestly, it's like you've never seen a Star Citizen thread spiral out of control before. Actually, nearly every SC thread ends in the same nebulous void of back and forth nonsense, and it has for the past couple years, almost, and you've been here for ALL that. You've seen the crazy. Honestly, it's like playing wiffle ball with your toddler and then acting surprised when you get hit in the nuts, or whatever present day America's Funniest Home Videos equivalent there is, although I'm sure that mankind is still acting surprised when they get hit in the nuts with a wiffle ball bat. 

I'm not sure why you think the jooke is on anybody but yourself because I think you've said something along these lines like 2 or 3 times now and yet you are continually feeding into it. I'd say that you are afflicted with the same disease that the rest of us are. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    ----------------

edited February 2017
    CrazKanuk said:
    Dude!!! Take some responsibility. It's fucking hilarious how you're shifting blame. Honestly, it's like you've never seen a Star Citizen thread spiral out of control before. Actually, nearly every SC thread ends in the same nebulous void of back and forth nonsense, and it has for the past couple years, almost, and you've been here for ALL that. You've seen the crazy. Honestly, it's like playing wiffle ball with your toddler and then acting surprised when you get hit in the nuts, or whatever present day America's Funniest Home Videos equivalent there is, although I'm sure that mankind is still acting surprised when they get hit in the nuts with a wiffle ball bat. 

I'm not sure why you think the jooke is on anybody but yourself because I think you've said something along these lines like 2 or 3 times now and yet you are continually feeding into it. I'd say that you are afflicted with the same disease that the rest of us are. 

Haha, take some responsibility, what are you even on about?
    It was a thread aimed at laughing at CIG and those that want to defend their behaviour with all sorts of "what if" scenarios, apologising, defending and generally desparately looking to exculpate CIG while attempting to put it all back onto the disgruntled backers, negative posters or so-called haters.
    I never dreamt that it could be kept rolling page after page with the same few people coming up with more and more ingenious ways of defending the obvious :)

Sure I feed into it, why wouldn't I? it's good fun watching all the crying about drama and the same guys trying to claim the spiralling threads happen solely due to the "negatives" while they themselves partake in it more than anyone else.

I had actually requested for the thread to be locked but we're still here...

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    CrazKanuk said:

I never dreamt that it could be kept rolling page after page with the same few people coming up with more and more ingenious ways of defending the obvious :)

Are you new here?
    >>>I had actually requested for the thread to be locked but we're still here...>>>

Priceless.  :-D

Have fun
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Erillion said:

Have fun
    Well CCP is aware of CIG using their nebulae in their artwork and they have passed it on to the proper department so we shall see what, if anything, comes of it.
    Erillion said:
    >>>I had actually requested for the thread to be locked but we're still here...>>>

Priceless.  :-D

Have fun

Isn't it just. I'm simply doing what you SCDF guys can't do for yourselves.  Instead of saying "Yeah yeah, what a load of rubbish" and walking away, you guys can't sdeem to resist coming back and belabouring the point (while simultaneously moaning about it).

Just trying to save you from more embarrassment is all :)

Have fun
  • HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    At this point I just want this game to come out so I can stop seeing star citizen conspiracy theory posts popping up on the feed every 15 seconds.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

This discussion has been closed.