Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG - Shadowbane-ish (current or near release)

AffyAffy Member UncommonPosts: 8
So, my own research has left me without anything. I'm looking for a game that is out now or might be out some time this year to fill my MMO itch. For reference my favorite MMO ever was Shadowbane. I appreciate any suggestions people might have. 

A few 'musts' :
1.) Open World PvP focused (especially with regard to large GvG battles)  FFA PvP is ideal but RvRvR is ok. 
2.) Holy Trinity - I'm a sucker for traditional class roles
3.) Minimal Questing - I'd rather sit at a mob camp to level than run from point A to point B and back to point A via some quest. 
4.) City/Empire building - I could live without this, but building an empire with my guild and sieging other player cities resulted in some of the most fun I've ever had in any game
5.) Not P2W
6.) Player driven content - I don't really play MMO's for the lore. I do enjoy it to a degree, but players creating the story of the server is more appealing to me. (an example would be in SB player guilds would form alliances and declare war on each other).

Bonus items:
1.) Advanced character customization (attribute allocation and other differentiating factors)
2.) Some form of a loot system. Doesn't have to be full loot.
3.) P2P - I prefer this model, not necessary though

I know I sound picky, but I've dabbled in probably 30+ MMO's over the last 10 years and only a few have held my attention for more than a month or so. 

I'm aware of Camelot Unchained and Crowfall in development, but I'm looking for more options.