Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy's 30th -- FFXII Headed to PS4 on July 11th - General News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy's 30th -- FFXII Headed to PS4 on July 11th - General News

Final Fantasy is turning 30 years old this year and as part of the celebratory air, Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, originally released for PlayStation 2, will be coming to PlayStation 4 on July 11th. FFXII will feature enhanced high-definition graphics, a remastered soundtrack, an auto-save feature, Trial Mode and much more. In addition, players in the West will be able to experience the 12-job character progression system originally only in Japan.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member RarePosts: 3,432
    Nice.

• BenbradaBenbrada Member UncommonPosts: 519
    edited January 2017
    <-- Die-Hard PC Gamer. Glad I bought that refurbed PS4 this last X-Mas. Square Enix was the majority of the driving force on that decision :-)
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,370

DMKano said:

Had to stare for good 30 seconds at that picture to figure out if thats a male, female or monkeyface.

How dare you insult Balthier! Blasphemy!
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 6,279
    Oh wow great news thanks SE

• ziabatsuziabatsu Member UncommonPosts: 137
    edited January 2017
    12 had the most uninteresting character development of any FF game I've seen, just sayin. 40 hours of gameplay and you might learn one of the characters second to third favorite colors if you're lucky; basically, the characters never evolve. They feel like they finish the game the same people as they were when it started. Single Player MMORPG ftw for some people, I suppose. But in all seriousness, even Final Fantasy 11 (the ps2 mmorpg) had a deeper story, lol.
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    THe one and only FF that devided the whole community into two: oldschool and retards.