from all the exisiting and upcoming games, which would fit my interest most?
my first MMORPG was AO, my second SWG, my third, AoC, my fourth SWTor. In between i tried out and played a bit: WoW, Vanguard, City of Heroes, Warhammer Online, ESO, TSW, Archeage, Black Desert, Wildstar, Rift, guild wars 1 and 2, and Age of Wushu
what i want:
- open world (not on rails like swtor) if possible without loading Screens.
- i prefer sandbox over themepark/quest-hub games. But it can be a hybrid like AO has been.
- i am not a crafter per se, but SWG crafting and ressource system was very good. So SWG like crafting welcomed.
- Player interaction. Most games out currently are played like single player games with other people around. I like staying around in a group for more than 1hour doing quests/missions together and chatting around, having a funny time together.
- i like open world PvP
- combat: whatever, but not like black desert. I liked the combat in AoC
- Terrain: movement skills in Age of Wushu were very funny
i would like SWG 2.0 if i could choose, with new graphics, up to date combat and age of wushus movement and terrain :-)
but there will not be SWG 2.0
what would come close to my list?