Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle Eye

rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
I know people claim its 100% but whatever. I dont play ARK on a few servers now because they have it mandatory on them. So if this game has mandatory BE download I wont be playing it. SO hopefully they have similar set up like ARK where its optional.

Comments

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    I'm not familiar with the topic. What is bad about BE?
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    anti-cheat stuff
  • Marzman31Marzman31 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    https://www.battleye.com/ I see nothing wrong with it but it for some other people its like a double edge sword.
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    laxie said:
    I'm not familiar with the topic. What is bad about BE?
    Battle Eye Anti Cheat
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited January 2017
    People don't like it mostly are the hackers/cheaters. Every server without battleeye (at least in DayZ) was overrun with hackers. Go to a battleeye server, no more hackers. Sure one or two pop up, but battleye bans them.

But for the hackers/cheaters...maybe they'll offer servers without battleeye where they can cheat all they wants. Me personally will only play these survival games with legit anti-hack (and battleeye works great for it, catches TONS of hackers). Don't need hackers ruining games. They can go on their own server and ruin it for themselves lol.

But I know everyone has a different play style, some just like to hack, others just want to play legit.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    People don't like it mostly are the hackers/cheaters. Every server without battleeye (at least in DayZ) was overrun with hackers. Go to a battleeye server, no more hackers. Sure one or two pop up, but battleye bans them.

So the OP is likely a hacker/cheater. Which is fine, he can play how he wants. Maybe they'll offer servers without battleeye where he can cheat all he wants. Me personally will only play these survival games with legit anti-hack (and battleeye works great for it, catches TONS of hackers). Don't need hackers ruining games. They can go on their own server and ruin it for themselves lol.

But I know everyone has a different play style, some just like to hack, others just want to play legit.
    The no more hacks is a lie.  It does help reduce with hacks but there is no 100% removal of hacks. There will ALWAYS be ways around anti-cheat software. Just like there are ways around Battle-eye also.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

i ll be playing on XBONE if that means anything

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    rodarin said:
    I know people claim its 100% but whatever. I dont play ARK on a few servers now because they have it mandatory on them. So if this game has mandatory BE download I wont be playing it. SO hopefully they have similar set up like ARK where its optional.

Why?  You like hackers or want to hack?
  • Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566
    I've never been a fan of games that package 3rd party software and I've uninstalled more than one because of them.