Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

25 million players for Overwatch

Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,064

Now #18 of the best selling video games ever: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

Not bad... another success for Blizzard.
"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

Comments

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member UncommonPosts: 606
    if i was one of the developers who got backed up by blizzard with their world marketing..

I would make a game.. that serieusly concists of following a turd onscreen with your mouse and call it a game

i would make millions

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,064
    edited January 2017
    if i was one of the developers who got backed up by blizzard with their world marketing..

I would make a game.. that serieusly concists of following a turd onscreen with your mouse and call it a game

i would make millions
    Typical blizzard hater post: no arguments, just bullshit.

If you compare OW to "a turd onscreen", you obviously haven't played the game. Personally, even on games I dislike, I'm able to recognize the production quality. You seem not to be mature enough yet to do the same.
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,064
    Over 30 million now. And up to #13 from #18 list of best selling video games ever.

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,580
    edited April 2017
    Terraria at #30! Well played Re-Logic, well played.

Also, there's no denying Blizzard are great at what they do, they've been doing it since the early 90's.

Blackthorne was my introduction to Blizzard and I've never been disappointed by any of their products.