Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gameplay Exclusive (Part 1 of 2) - Dark and Light Videos - MMORPG.com

1235»

Comments

• ElijarhElijarh Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Stopped watching the moment "60 players" was mentioned.. Dull!!
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited January 2017
    This actually looks vastly more fun than Conan Exiles. Which is what I was excited for, and thought DnL was gonna be lame and worst game of the year.

Turns out, Conan Exiles looks like I'd get bored fast (judging by livestreams/videos), and DnL is something I'd stick with for a while.

Ark Survival I got 800 hours of (well 819 hours to be exact), but then I got all the dinosaurs and did everything. Didn't feel like playing again, since I beat the game. I only spent 5 EURO, whatever that converted to USD at the time (went to one of those non-steam stores). So that is an amazing cost to play time ratio.

Looks like I'll actually be getting DnL and not Conan Exiles.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• Mtibbs1989Mtibbs1989 Member UncommonPosts: 3,161
    edited January 2017

I'm still going to play it, and see if it's good. I wish for the 1000 players they originally aimed for, but if the game's good 60-100 is fine too. Maybe we should start calling these games "Mini-MMOs". MMMO. :P

TL;DR, Dumb, Mini-MMO is dumb.

Can we just call it a multiplayer survival game just like the rest of it's genre?

Not everything is an MMO and it's retarded when I see people misusing the term or tacking on an extra label that has no need or purpose.

I suppose it's okay because people have bastardized the terminology over the past decade and this is your website so why the hell not?

It shall be known as a MMMOS (Mini Massive Multiplayer Online Survival) game.

*facepalm*

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,274
    What a fucking joke.

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• al1enoidal1enoid Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Damn, those chest opening and closing sounds right at the end of the video... totally not from ark?