Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4

dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679
I enjoyed this game a bit on the PC back when it first launched, but my biggest issue was grouping. It seems like the game is made for an almost entirely solo experience. I also am not a huge fan of playing action MMOs on PC, and would like to give this a go on PS4. Does it have the same grouping issues that online has? I read the dungeon finder isn't very good and nobody uses it. I play healers so soloing through wasn't very fun, and I hate solo questing anyway. Thanks!

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    The dungeon finder still has its warts but it's no longer broken so people do use it.

As to healers soloing. That is not a problem in ESO since it's child's play to swap in and out of dungeon healing ability load-outs and solo grinding/questing ones.

The PC also now fully supports a gamepad so no need to go to the PS4 for just that.

I have it on both the PC and PS4 (I took advantage of a deal they had back in 2014 that duplicated my PC characters on the PS4 - no longer an option) but never play it on the PS4. I actually prefer a multi-button gaming mouse to the gamepad.

If I were you I'd just check it out on the PC first since you already have that and don't need to buy anything else. After you check out all the changes you can decide then.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED