Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SIMS 4

kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
edited January 2017 in General Gaming
I recall not too long ago here on these boards we were marvelling at the top selling games and Sims 4 and its expansions were still making money and when I checked the price it was around €60. Since this game is not available on Steam it seldom goes on sale. 

Well if you guys want it now it is on Winter sale from EA around €19.  So if you want to check this game out go buy it while it is on a hefty discount.

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Oh Sims 4, the game that could be but wasn't. I could never get to play it for the simple reason of how it is such a technical downgrade from Sims 3, and went full-fluff instead. =/
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    MaxBacon said:
    Oh Sims 4, the game that could be but wasn't. I could never get to play it for the simple reason of how it is such a technical downgrade from Sims 3, and went full-fluff instead. =/
    I found 3 disappointing after 2 as well.  I grew to like 3 for some of the changes but it seems like they offer less "sim" and more pretty story elements etc.  I am sure people love it.  Hmm. . .maybe on sale .. . 

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited January 2017
    Aethaeryn said:
    MaxBacon said:
    I found 3 disappointing after 2 as well.  I grew to like 3 for some of the changes but it seems like they offer less "sim" and more pretty story elements etc.  I am sure people love it.  Hmm. . .maybe on sale .. . 
    Sims 3 had a great push on tech, stuff as its open world and so forfh were taken more seriously. However it's Sims 2 was who did the gameplay flow better.

4 went backward to me, it became about fluff and "emotions everything" while parts of tech and mechanics were cut, such as the open-world, more in-depth simulation of several areas and such. It could have been much more.

But again, RIP Maxis; that and Simcity.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Have not played any of the Sims games so this will be a new experience for me.