Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disney not done with gaming yet......

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Everyone is aiming at mobile now,bigger audience,cheaper easier but in the end we get crappier games that are moving forward in mobile tech but backwards in overall gaming tech.

Look at FF Exvius,they paid Ariana to do a song for the game and now they made a character of her for the game,we don't see this same effort on a PC game.
    This really is a sad era for gaming,phones are meant to be phones for important communication,not to be gaming platforms.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    looks like a small black piece of shit, bet it sells well.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Kids will bug , beg and whine at their parents for this. 

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Wonder if they'll port Disney Infinity to it :P
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    Was looking for news on a Frozen mmo. Disappoint.

• CrusadecrusherCrusadecrusher Member UncommonPosts: 283
    I am sure Disney will find away to continue to indoctrinate kids with their political views with this device. 
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    Nyctelios said:
    This will flop super hard.
     This
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    kitarad said:
    Kids will bug , beg and whine at their parents for this. 
    Mine probably won't but it's something I will probably get for them next Christmas or possibly for my son's b-day this summer if it's out.  Heck I can even see myself getting use out of it by being able to use Spotify through my home theater. 

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    This could be a really good seller. Once the mom's start talking about it, every pre-schooler in the US will have one, lol
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Nyctelios said:
    This will flop super hard.
     This
    Unfortunately what kids want, is one of the top consoles, not something like this, perhaps the under 7's can be persuaded to use it, but its going to be a tough sell even to them, particularly if they have older siblings. :o
  • TENTINGTENTING Member UncommonPosts: 262
    Not really related, but at the same time maybe the question does not really belong in a thread of its own either.

How come Disney never did an MMORPG?

I mean the characters possible to make are infinite, the world is right there, it has villains and good guys, it has infinite universes.

What is stopping Disney from that exactly?
  • BuccaneerBuccaneer Member UncommonPosts: 654
    edited January 2017
    TENTING said:
    Not really related, but at the same time maybe the question does not really belong in a thread of its own either.

How come Disney never did an MMORPG?

I mean the characters possible to make are infinite, the world is right there, it has villains and good guys, it has infinite universes.

What is stopping Disney from that exactly?

Disney have done a couple of MMORPG's in the past, aimed at kids.  The two I can think of at the top of my head are Toon Town and Pirates of the Caribbean. Both have been shut down but for some unknown reason there is a private server for Toon Town.

Edit: Nearly forgot Club Penguin
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    DMKano said:
    /smh

Rightfully deserved too!

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    kids this days..... they pass 80% of time :

playing with tablet/phone
    BEGGING over and over for it
    or mad that u dont give it to them

hell they can even eat or talk to to u.... if u dont take away the mobile/tablet

is insane how we far we let this go
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Ding dong these Bs aren't dead...?
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Yeah smart bet, easy money for them pretty much.
  • TatsuyaHirokiTatsuyaHiroki Member UncommonPosts: 108
    edited January 2017
    so literally another attempt at  Ouya but this time specifically for kids?

• Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    I'll take it if it has Disney Infinity on it.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Put them in the Disney store, surrounded by all that hype and the parents have no chance.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    The nintendo Switch killer!