Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• MoyabaMoyaba Member UncommonPosts: 11
    catching up on PS4 exclusives (Uncharted Series, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, Yakuza 0 and so on
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Well, if we're still going.. 
    Atm Elder Scrolls online and Warframe while waiting for Dauntless and Destiny 2
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • jakethedrake94jakethedrake94 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm playing Millionaire's Run. It's a free mobile game with $1k weekly prize, $1m overall high score prize.
  • HeyYouVideoGameHeyYouVideoGame Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Next Day Survival. Very simple, yet fun.
  • MFingYETIMFingYETI Member CommonPosts: 4
    Playing BDO!

Recore said:
    Eve Online
    Civ 5

Trying to get into BDO - the extremely limited storage and me being a packrat isn't working out atm.

You can buy a house and use it for Warehouse Storage. 

As for inventory storage look for quest that give you expansion slots. 
    Also, if you wanna dish out a little IRL money, you can pay for inventory expansions, but if your inventory slots increase, you should also increase your weight limit

Anyone a DK in BDO? I have a friend, she is a girl streamer and she needs help with the class. I'm a zerker, so I cannot help much
  • annasmileannasmile Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2017
     B) VAMPYR
  • Iapetus2.0Iapetus2.0 Member CommonPosts: 3
    edited August 2017
    I was hooked on puzzle games for a while, but know it is largely:

Flamefrost:Legacy (mostly isometric MMORPG) and

Argetlam01 (text based, fandom based MORPG),

although I am not sure the latter truly counts as a game. 
  • BambitaBambita Member CommonPosts: 3
    Well, I am playing Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Smite and sometimes btc games btcspin.io when I have successful mining week or month)). I am waiting for The Evil Within 2...

• PwltPwlt Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Ultima Online.  :)
    UO, EQ, AC, AO, RM, WOW, AC2, SWG, EQ2, GW2, RIFT, TERA, AA, TSW.
  • PizzaMike316PizzaMike316 Member CommonPosts: 4
    I am playing: Dead by Daylight, PUBG, GTA V, Friday the 13th, Titanfall 2, & just started playing Dirty Bomb beta
  • dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Cannot stop playing Jade Dynasty.  Arg.
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.
  • ch1n3TsuKart3ch1n3TsuKart3 Member CommonPosts: 1
    PC platform:
    Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
    League of Legends
    World of Tanks

Mobile Platform
    Mobile Legends
    Yugioh Duel Links

Still waiting:
    RO: Spear of Odin
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Depth...hearthstone....and probably cup head this weekend
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• VipaahVipaah Member CommonPosts: 7
    swtor
  • NICKLESACKSNICKLESACKS Member CommonPosts: 1

Hello everyone how's it going? I'm curious to know how many people are aware that Socom 2 is being played online via xlink Kai Lan server.

IT IS EASY TO SETUP!!!!!!!!!

You only need-

PLAYSTATION 2 System(NTSC US VER.)

SOCOM 2 Game Disc

MICROPHONE (Still optional)

Laptop or Desktop (windows or Mac)

(2) CAT 5E ethernet cables

TUTORIAL-

GET SETUP AND SIGN ON! GET THE WORD OUT!

SOCOM 2 IS BACK!

LOG ON WITH US!

• akutimiakutimi Member CommonPosts: 2
    can someone pls tell me if you know about this browser mmorpg? i played it about 3-4 years ago and i forgot its name. specs:
    -building the base was similar to throne rush (on a grid of squares)
    -the worlds were resetting about every 3/4 months(that's why i quit then)
    -i don't remember much about the pvp battles but there were events with waves of creatures of different levels to farm
    - i remember there were some races (i don't know how many)

it wasn't imperia online

any suggestion helps. TY

• akutimiakutimi Member CommonPosts: 2
    nvm i found it. it was "emporea"
  • jackybaby259jackybaby259 Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2017
    Most of the time during my holidays is for League of Legends. I often play Royal Clash every evening, they have launched a new function to play with friends (2 vs 2) making this game more attractive. In my free time at the company, I often find free games that I can play in the browser (I usually play on freegames66 portal). These games give me a few minutes to relax during the lunch break.
    Post edited by jackybaby259 on
  • LiFlowLiFlow Member CommonPosts: 2
    lol

I play tibia. and obviously, not for the graphics. but more for the content and activity and fun. Im 26 yrs old and Tibia is the greatest MMORPG ive ever player. those of you who disagree and play games like WOW. U wanna know what happens when you die in WOW? nothing. You just respawn. IN tibia.. You lose EVERYTHING. so much exp. all your loot, and bag,and even some equipment. Making it one of the hardest yet most satisfying and fun MMORPGs ever. Thanks for reading. 
    Kyleran
  • freedomaniafreedomania Member UncommonPosts: 25
    PC Only (This Week)
    - Dota 2
    - Luna Online: Reborn
    - GUNS UP!
    - Total War Arena
    - STAR WARS Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta

• emikochanemikochan Member UncommonPosts: 290
    Guild Wars 2 new expansion is just being amazing at the moment, and so hype for the new Warframe patch, been farming focus :)
  • HawkaronHawkaron Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Mendel said:
    What is everyone playing this week?  I like to ask to see where this community is spending its time.  What games are you playing (not reading about, following, talking about, etc.) and roughly how much time do you expect to devote to each game?

My list:  Online games.  LotRO -- 6-9 hours, maybe more -- trying to finish deed.  EQ1 -- 1 hour.   Single player.  Civ 5 -- 2-3 hours.  Hearts of Iron 3 -- 5-6 hours.  Found a few older games on the recent Steam sale (bargain diving).  Pharoah/Cleopatra -- 3-4 hours.  Long Live the Queen -- 5-6 hours.  Spore -- 2 hours.  Heroes of Steel - 2 hours.  A couple more waiting.

i played FFXI for 1 month and it got very boring in the end. It was kinda reptetetive. Like, really.

This is the best signature ever. Well, it is really up to you to decide. :x

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,374
    LiFlow said:
    lol

I play tibia. and obviously, not for the graphics. but more for the content and activity and fun. Im 26 yrs old and Tibia is the greatest MMORPG ive ever player. those of you who disagree and play games like WOW. U wanna know what happens when you die in WOW? nothing. You just respawn. IN tibia.. You lose EVERYTHING. so much exp. all your loot, and bag,and even some equipment. Making it one of the hardest yet most satisfying and fun MMORPGs ever. Thanks for reading. 
    Oh yeah, losing everything, that's what I really enjoy most in my gaming...Not.

I'm no WOW player but EVE null sec living is about as much challenge and risk as I'm willing to accept.

Yeah,  I know, I'm a carebear.  B)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

This discussion has been closed.