Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• aCi11i3saCi11i3s Member UncommonPosts: 54
    FFXIV & Overwatch. Not sure while I'm still playing the latter tho
  • RhomsRhoms Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Playing Skyrim Special Edition. Thinking about giving Pillars of Eternity a try or going through the Dragon Age series. Only played Origins and Inquisition.

Waiting for Camelot Unchained, Crowfall, D&L, or another similar MMO to come out. 

Current game: Pillars of Eternity

Played: UO, AC, Eve, Fallen Earth, Aion, GW, GW2 

Tried: WOW, Rift, SWTOR, ESO 

Future: Camelot Unchained?  Crowfall?  Bless?

• CodeBluCodeBlu Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I'm not sure if you are interested with mobile games but if you are then I recommend MU origin. Cool wings and pet system.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    P99
    Project Gorgon
    LoL
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372
    On second thought decided I won't be playing EVE for a while, in fact going to lets subs lapse on all accounts for now.

Found something else to keep me off the sreets

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BettyFuchs323BettyFuchs323 Member CommonPosts: 11
    Revelation Online 2 hours
    Clash Royale 1 hour
  • BBBBingoBBBBingo Member CommonPosts: 2
    @ВВВВingo Я думаю тебе лучше заняться спортом!

• sedatedkarmasedatedkarma Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Vanilla WoW
    Enderal
    Happily playing Vanilla and BC WoW, again, since September 2016.

• BachewyBachewy Member CommonPosts: 2
    ESOL, Neverwinter
  • ExercisExercis Member UncommonPosts: 3
    @Mendel currently nothing, looking for a super good MMORPG which is farm heavy and has a lot to grind in endgame.
  • dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Path of Exile.

Starting DM'ing again, D&D 5e using Fantasy Grounds.

d_20

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Path of Exile.

Currently nothing, recently bought The Division for PS4, hopefully it's fun.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • simon155simon155 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Distinct lack of good games out at the mo. I did hear rumours there will one day be an actual sequel to Skyrim though. Epic!

In the meantime, I'm planning to try and get an MMO and Skyrim fix all in one. There's a game called Chronicles of Elyria. I'm joining an EU kingdom called Tryggr. You can guess the entire kingdom theme to appeal to skyrim fans..

That's right. Snowy mountains in the centre. Viking kingdom with lots of other "Nord warrior" types, and a nice safe place in the wam spots to build, behind the meatshield lol
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    WoW

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• nowrnvrnowrnvr Member UncommonPosts: 42
    After playing Ark Survival which i think is a great game (played about a month now), one thing that destroys a game is customer service or lack of.... tame a hard mob like a gigga or wyvern to have it go poof in the world after an update or not be able to build due to billions of PILLARS!!! over 90% of the world is pretty bad... server pops are maxed and very very laggy...(did i mention laggy?) send in a few emails to customer support and never got any comment back... it seems most games are going for the early bucks and then sell other variations of game them to make their cash and give no care back... guess this is why games like wow still exist and ppl play a monthly fee... its too bad more sites / games don't add this because i would play on an  Official Ark subscription server where there was a little love here and there to fix some of those issues out of our control, or to remove the unwanted clutter in the game (Pillars) yes i would pay a subscription.  I have to say its sad that this game with so much effort on the game makers side falls short in any support overall.

Tiger Knight... overall pretty fun if you only have a few hours to spare as a gamer.

BDO... still on my comp and yeah... I updated it a few times... but never logged  back in.. spent most of my time getting gear or at the market or taming horses was pretty fun.

Conan Exiles I'm thinking of playing but again are they going to just make money and or forget about its players once the cash is in hand.?

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    edited February 2017
    Star Trek Online and SWG Stella Bellum and SWG Legends-PC

• DeadflagDeadflag Member UncommonPosts: 27
    @Mendel Rucoy Online
  • DazornDazorn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    @Mendel i normally play League of Legends! :chuffed:
  • keyrie12keyrie12 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Global MU: Origin with my phone
  • AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 373
    Grim dawn , bf1 , the secret world 
  • centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    I am mainly watching other people play games in let's plays sped up to 1.5x or 2x.  Those games are xcom 2 long war, long dark, stardew valley, kingdoms and castles.

The most recent steam install by myself is nyheim which I at least played this month.
  • Theosis78Theosis78 Member UncommonPosts: 20
    @ste2000 dont bother, housing is terrible at the moment

the mats are rediculous, the only good right now is selling the mats and formulas
    I'm seeking a firefly type game. If anyone knows a place in the verse were I can be a big damned hero let me know.
  • juschepjuschep Member UncommonPosts: 2
    @Mendel  Tomb Raider III
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    beta testing Darkfalls atm.. both of them....

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• Jackson_LeeJackson_Lee Member CommonPosts: 14
    Just got my Overwatch from offgamer.com, tend to play this as I was playing Paladin which heard that both games are quite similar. 
This discussion has been closed.