Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

1789101113»

Comments

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 106
    edited November 2018
    Lost Ark IS HERE!

TalulaRose said: Trying to get into BDO - the extremely limited storage and me being a packrat isn't working out atm.
    yep bdo is quite limited and overwhelming without any purchases the free inventory space isn't enough, i loved pvping on blade&soul, tera, and dungeon fighter online because i can actually demolish people without having to catch up for two/three years with practice / experience. i really hate their reknown score crap allowing one player to hold off 14-15 players is nonsense.  :D
    Post edited by ciely on
  • nupalauknupalauk Member CommonPosts: 7
    GTA V
  • kkorner6kkorner6 Member CommonPosts: 2
    https://www.dransikrebirth.com/ Dransik, a private-server for a official game that is basically on life-support for 10 years and literally abandoned my devs, if any oldies around, hop in

• syby05syby05 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hey, guys! 
    For those who love games, please check out the best racing and card games of all time compiled in one!
    Thank you so much! 

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 2,674

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 131 missions in Vendetta Online

• clanlord101clanlord101 Member CommonPosts: 1
    still playing jumpgate , its been around for over 18 years now and still around .

could use a few new players to liven things up

for all that loved the old wing commander/privateer series 

and best of all its totally free to play

Phaserlight
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 6,479
    I'm enjoying No Mans Sky alot....Glad I waited until it was further finished before buying.
    Mendel
  • MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 2,686
    I'm enjoying No Mans Sky alot....Glad I waited until it was further finished before buying.
    I just picked it up in the last Steam sale.  So far, it's been quite good.  A bit too Console-centric, but most of that can be remapped.  I can't do much about the action-feel; I'd prefer a more deliberate pace.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 611
    Since not buying BfA, which seems to have been a very wise decision I've been playing FFXIV which I have found great over the past 6 months or so.

It has a friendly community with constant and large content drops, plus the devs actually respond and respect the player base unlike WoW.

• AkameGaKill666AkameGaKill666 Member CommonPosts: 1
  • nabakbenabakbe Member CommonPosts: 1
  • ayumarcanayumarcan Member CommonPosts: 3
    Mostly I play Lineage 2 Classic now, but also wanna try RF online, I've read about the setting nd really want to try the game. 
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,240
    No Man's Sky on survival mode. Farm Together. Titan Quest:AA. Prey.
    traveller, interloper, anomaly

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ