Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
What is everyone playing this week?  I like to ask to see where this community is spending its time.  What games are you playing (not reading about, following, talking about, etc.) and roughly how much time do you expect to devote to each game?

My list:  Online games.  LotRO -- 6-9 hours, maybe more -- trying to finish deed.  EQ1 -- 1 hour.   Single player.  Civ 5 -- 2-3 hours.  Hearts of Iron 3 -- 5-6 hours.  Found a few older games on the recent Steam sale (bargain diving).  Pharoah/Cleopatra -- 3-4 hours.  Long Live the Queen -- 5-6 hours.  Spore -- 2 hours.  Heroes of Steel - 2 hours.  A couple more waiting.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

carlatrafalgar

Comments

• PabloFigassoPabloFigasso Member CommonPosts: 9
    Marvel Heroes  :)
    I didnt find any other game for myself

ch1n3TsuKart3Kinataro.98
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Marvel Heroes and GW2 have been my go-to games.  I'm also playing, The Division, MGS5.
    Kinataro.98

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    PC:
    Subnautica 
    Enter the Gungeon
    Rebel Galaxy

Xbox One: 
    Battlefield 1
    Borderlands Handsome Collection
    Trove
    Kinataro.98

No signature, I don't have a pen

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

BDO and waiting for ESO Housing.

MFingYETI

• ApexTKMApexTKM Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition -15 percent
    The Division -10 percent
    Far Cry 4 -5 percent
    7 Days to Die -35 percent
    SW Battlefront (DICE) -35 percent

Kinataro.98
    The acronym MMORPG use to mean Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

But the acronym MMMORPG now currently means Microscopic Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. Kappa.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Overwatch only atm.
    alipblog1

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Just not enough time in the day for me. I never understand the complaint there is nothing to play. 

Lots of LOTRO the last couple of months.  I'm doing the daily Yule fest on 4 characters and amazed some do it on 10+ characters.  Usually play an hour or so in WvW in GW2.  I want to get back to ESO but just dont find the time.  Still need to finish Witcher 2 and start Grim Dawn.  Yes, just not enough time. 
    alipblog1
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    ESO on PC and Final Fantasy 15 on console.
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    DCUO on XBOX ONE and STO on PC.  If I can get into the Bless Online alpha or beta I'll be playing that pretty much exclusively.
    alipblog1Kinataro.98

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,606
    Still playing SWToR, most modern MMO that still has the trinity system. Also its the most modern MMO that lets you play all content teamed. So few new MMOs do that now. Great part is you are rewarded for playing teamed. Looking at whats coming out 2017, I may only stop play SWToR to try Bliss. Next will be Pantheon. 
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,359
    ESO

Pokemon Go
    Clash Royale
    Mario Run
    Kinataro.98
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Mount and Blade: Warband.
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,100
    Haven't played Skyrim in years so I started it again. I didn't get any of the DLC in the past either so the special edition is nice.

Also playing World of Final Fantasy. It's pretty neat but I am hoping it improves a bit more to keep me hooked. Still early in the game.

I've got Pokemon Sun/Moon lined up as well as several other games.

In between all that I've been playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3 on the vita. Just got it in a recent trade and I love it!
    Kinataro.98
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Errr... it would be quite a short list, which is strange for a hopper :wink:  I finished CO's teddy chasing last year ( :lol: ), so this week is almost exclusively TSW's Krampusnacht, a couple hours per day - which is pretty much all my gametime nowadays.
    Mixed into it a daily login for LotRO's Frostbluff for a couple quick missions (maybe 20 minutes, want to get all the new cosmetics of this winter)
    Planning to play DCUO after the winter festivals are over, now that they extended the offer of free episodes :wink:
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Nyctelios said:
    Lazarus71 said:
    PC:

Enter the Gungeon

This one will be installed on my PC forever. Love that game.
    I picked it up during the Winter sale and I have to agree It's a blast even though I suck at it. I have only beat one boss so far and not cleared a second level. I will get there hopefully :awesome:

No signature, I don't have a pen

• PabloFigassoPabloFigasso Member CommonPosts: 9
    edited January 2017
    Nyctelios said:
    Marvel Heroes  :)
    I didnt find any other game for myself

Total Biscuit said the game really improved since launch. I played it on launch and didnt like. How is it now?
    I was playing MH since lauch too . I even cant remember how many things have been changed since launch but this is only game I rly like
    PS. For those who want give MH a try . Game is F2P but as a veteran player I must say that You will have to buy additional STASH TABS becouse its rly impossible to play with one . for 600Eternity splinters You can unlock 1 additional and I recomend You to buy at least 2 more so You will have 4 total and that should be fine

• bsukalabsukala Member UncommonPosts: 36

PC: Final Fantasy XIV, Crusader Kings 2.

PS4: Final Fantasy XV.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Black Desert Online and Echo Of Soul ( PVP )
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    Eve Online
    Civ 5

Trying to get into BDO - the extremely limited storage and me being a packrat isn't working out atm.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Eve Online
    Civ 5

Trying to get into BDO - the extremely limited storage and me being a packrat isn't working out atm.

You can buy a house and use it for Warehouse Storage. 

As for inventory storage look for quest that give you expansion slots. 
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I forgot all about Marvel Heroes.  I play it daily.  Well, I log in daily to bump the consecutive days logged in and collect whatever free thing it gives me.  About 5 minutes a day, if you can call that playing.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Warframe, ESO, bit of GTA:O, and about to jump into Diablo 3 again for a bit due to the Darkening of Tristram.
  • TarindilTarindil Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Rift daily...running 67 alts through Fae Yule takes a lot of time each day...Very happy over all the new dimension items. I play for housing/dimension...Yes, I am a dimensionholic, dimensionitemhoarder, lol.

Lotro only log in every few weeks to pay rent.

ESO here and there.
  • SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Elder Scrolls Online... just like everybody else

Sz  :)
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    ESO and Civ5... just like last month.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

This discussion has been closed.