Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Open Episodes to Continue Through January 31st - DC Universe Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageFree Open Episodes to Continue Through January 31st - DC Universe Online - MMORPG.com

DC Universe Online News - Here's some great news going in to 2017 for DC Universe Online players: Daybreak has announced that Episodes 1-26 are open for all players through January 31st. Originally slated to end today, the team made the decision to extend Open Episodes for another month. The membership and purchase requirements have been lifted for the duration of the event. The only episode not included is the most recent one, Amazon Fury Part III.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Nice news, I wrote under the first one in November that I'll check back and play some of those I've missed - but then too much time spent on xmas event fun in other games... :wink:  So, the events will end in a couple days, and then I'll check back to DCUO. Thanks for the reminder, Suzie :waving:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Twitch : dren_utogi