Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Photoshopping

[Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
edited December 2016 in Crowfall
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Twitch : dren_utogi

Comments

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    Honestly, it looks like you just raised the contrast and used your imagination.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    edited December 2016
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    I feel like this is one of those games were you have to find the 10 things different about the pictures.  Honestly I can see very subtle changes, but they did not make much difference to me. 
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    9% of forum posters can't tell the difference!

. . .the other 91% don't care.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    I see very little difference between the two...

Well no difference actually, at least on my phone.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited December 2016
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    the after looks much better imo.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

edited December 2016

edited December 2016
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I only see a slight change in the background color.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Dullahan said:

Definitely NOT photoshooped at all :D
    did you use Photoshop CC ? I only have cs5 :)
    or was it chroma-key ?
    Real men use GIMP.

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited December 2016
    before :

After :

This was a quick 10 minutes in photoshop, just tying to show what I mean by bulky or rock like.Thinning out the bulk in areas imho makes a world of difference. When I look at the after image I can see the avatar moving....the first image looks more like a statue...
    errrrmm... you DO realize there is a difference between a char preview, and ingame?
    there will be lightning effects ingame, i'd say we can bet on that.

PS: GIMP sucks.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

Photoshop is better, but is also unnecessary 95% of the time. For a graphic artist, more efficient and powerful.

• TintagilTintagil Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Dullahan said:

Damn, I know this post was about Crowfall and all, but I really love business cat.
    edited January 2017
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Weird how people can look, but can't really see.
    Yep just like those sight-impaired folks that see no difference in gameplay beyond the dreaded "60FPS Wall".

FWIW I can see the differences but only after you pointed them out. At first it just looked like you adjusted the contrast. Now I see where you made the arm guards and shoulderpads look more like they are not just molded on to the armor but separate from it.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Weird how people can look, but can't really see. I guess this is why Wow became popular. If this is the type of community crowfall is pulling in.. good luck with that.
    How lovely elitist of you.

To me this translates into: If you don't appreciate the effort I put in and like it more than the original pictures you suck.

Me? I actually prefer the original ones, but that might have to do with the amazing attitude the Crowfall team DOES have.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Weird how people can look, but can't really see. I guess this is why Wow became popular. If this is the type of community crowfall is pulling in.. good luck with that.
    WTH does that even mean? Are you suggesting a bit of volume is going to nullify the cartoon art style? (I assume that's what you mean by the WOW dig)...If that's what you're thinking LMAO....

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• rounnerrounner Member UncommonPosts: 725
    Where's the knights pommel? Did he throw it at the cat?
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Dullahan said:
    Photoshop is better, but is also unnecessary 95% of the time. For a graphic artist, more efficient and powerful.
    My degree in Web Design and Interactive Media says, no.
    i'd say someone fucked with your education then *G*

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    "World of difference". First, no or your audience would be able to see the difference clearly. Web Design and interactive media is about the end user which you're currently failing to convey your message to. Apply your degree before invoking it. An animated gif is more effective for showing subtle differences, and they are absolutely subtle.

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯