Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REVELATION ONLINE

krgwynnekrgwynne Member UncommonPosts: 119
Bought the basic pack to give this a look and on the down side poor quality visuals and a clunky interface all 3 different modes have issues some classes the controls better than others though also isn't free form is line quest game moving you from area to area very few side quests. Has decent range of classes that all play differently, solo and group dungeons. but over all not good enough for a game being released this day in age as game like archage blackdesert and wow all shit over this addition to the mmo market.

Comments

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Nyctelios said:
    Well, next time don't purchase something in order to test it.

The game has potential but the actual beta is just a mess with bad optimization, lack of translation and server lag.
    In my humble opinion, when they fix the issues you mentioned, the game is still kinda subpar.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2016
    BizkitNL said:
    Nyctelios said:
    Well, next time don't purchase something in order to test it.

The game has potential but the actual beta is just a mess with bad optimization, lack of translation and server lag.
    In my humble opinion, when they fix the issues you mentioned, the game is still kinda subpar.
    Every themepark mmo after WoW is subpar if that is the standard for comparison. If a game is good enough it can be successful. It doesn't have to be the second coming of jebus. That unrealistic standard in the west is why we get nothing good anymore. With that said, if Revelation launches with all the issues it may currently have then yes, there is no excuse for games to release broken or flat out generic anymore.

My thoughts

• KosiaukeKosiauke Member UncommonPosts: 5
    This is not a theme park mmo and its not focused on quests. After lvl 20 you dont even have to quest anymore
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Played a bit in cbt1/2, I just cant stand the ru/ch texts. So atm I dont got an opinion I will wait for cbt3 and try an occultist. I wanted a spiritshaper but imo too happy haha

• KosiaukeKosiauke Member UncommonPosts: 5
    the translations were horrible in cbt1 and improved alot in cbt2 but there was still some chinese here and there. Im like 80% sure this will be the last cbt :)
  • ExinExin Member UncommonPosts: 65
    CBT1 was really unimpressive and made me question if I wanna play it, even though it was mostly just translations, I just felt kinda lost and didn't enjoy it.
    CBT2 was a blast, I finally knew what the items were for, understood the UI and mechanics and had a lot of fun. 
    CBT3 is going to be even better with more content, and hopefully even better and more translations. This game has soooo much potential, and absurd amount of content to dig for. Can't wait :)