Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the population?

ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
I love sandbox and crafting MMOs and I think Xsyon might be for me. I'm only afraid that the population is extremely low (too low to enjoy?), so if there's any info on it, please let me know ;-)

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Low population and the fear of losing months of effort are what keep me from playing games like Xsyon and Perpetuum.  I know they have hung on this long but with my luck, as soon as I would start playing and get into it, they would announce the shut down.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Talonsin said:
    Low population and the fear of losing months of effort are what keep me from playing games like Xsyon and Perpetuum.  I know they have hung on this long but with my luck, as soon as I would start playing and get into it, they would announce the shut down.
    Yeah, got the same with Perpetuum, where at best there are ~50 players online at peak hours. And with Xsyon not really in the news anymore, little updates on their site I figured to ask before grabbing it off Steam (even with 50% discount). Perhaps better to grab Wurm Unlimited instead ;-)
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Reizla said:
    Yeah, got the same with Perpetuum, where at best there are ~50 players online at peak hours. And with Xsyon not really in the news anymore, little updates on their site I figured to ask before grabbing it off Steam (even with 50% discount). Perhaps better to grab Wurm Unlimited instead ;-)
    Why don't you try Life is Feudal or Gloria Victis?