Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Beta Key Giveaway! - Life is Feudal - MMORPG.com

Comments

• GurgleGurgle Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Just because - Life is too feudal
  • taltshaktaltshak Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Hell Yeah it's about time.
    For a long time, there was no great sandbox mmo, RIP SWG.
    LiF: Your Own is great, now it's the time to show that they can mmo
  • shadowsthornshadowsthorn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    been playing since early on, love the game and cant wait to see the mmo up and running. :D
  • WalperWalper Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Game looks interesting so I would love to check it out.
  • aspanda420aspanda420 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    it's mmo
  • ThaliostThaliost Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Gimme gimme! I want to try out this game of building and killing, all in good fun of course!

Immortals [EU] - Darkfall Clan: http://immortals-online.eu/

Read my "funny" DF1 blog: http://casualdarkfall.blogspot.com

• DranthaarDranthaar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I've been watching a youtuber stream Life is Feudal as it is now, and like the whole idea. An MMO version of the same sounds like it'd be awesome to play.

--Dranthaar

• anfiach`anfiach` Member UncommonPosts: 110
    I've been dreaming of such a game!
  • malikhigh78malikhigh78 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Honestly, I am most looking forward to Conan Exiles, when it comes down to RPG Survival. I have played all the good ones, Ark, 7D2D, Rust, and some of the more embarrassing titles, save Minecraft. I lived through the 80s, I don't care to return to blocky graphics. I think what it comes down to is the dev's really listening to the people. We are waiting for something visually stunning, has wonderful, engaging music that is directly tied into events and actions within the game. We want the ability to craft amazing things, and have it open to steam for people to make mods. Official and unofficial servers, PvP, PvE, perhaps some sense of RPG with questlines, and make those open for modders as well. Perhaps some sort of character specialization with bonuses to building, water breathing, movement, more hps, ext.. Or perhaps add in some aspects of MOBA's, to where you have 3 core abilities, and an ultimate. Perhaps make it to where you can quest, or get achievements that unlocks special abilities. Who knows. All I know is, I feel like much of the industry is impotent. There is so much potential for great, immersing replay in survival games. I think probably the next two years will tell the tale. Once the internet, and PC's get a bit more adept at handling amazing sized loads. What I am predicting is blizzard coming out with a sequel to WoW, and it being a sandbox, with all of it's art available. Will the open the code to the modders? I certainly hope so. They would wipe the mat yet again.
  • UdoDUdoD Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Played Roma Victor for years until it died. This looks the most similar to me. Already read much about it, but did not dive in yet for the single-player or co-op version. Would love a key.
  • malikhigh78malikhigh78 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    For the longest time I have have been looking for an MMO to call home again. Spent 8 years in AC1, 6 in AC2, 9 in WoW...since then, have not found anything to keep me more than a few months. Hoping this will be unique enough and have "it" to keep me occupied for a long time to come..

That being said, unfortunately AC1 & 2 are shutting down I believe at the end of the month I think. I skipped EQ and played AC instead. Definitely one of the coolest online gaming experiences I ever had. I hope they focus on AC3, and really give it some balls and teeth. I would drop it all and play it, no questions asked, lol.
  • tclinesmatclinesma Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Looking forward to burying my battle axe into someone's skull!!!
  • McRatMcRat Member UncommonPosts: 3
    lets try it )
  • joseramonjoseramon Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Love to be part of a feudal world.
  • dalamar55dalamar55 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Hi, i would love to try this game and explore the mediaval world that it offer, im a pc game lover and ill enjoy every bit of it if i get lucky!
    thanks for this chance and Merry Chrismas and Happy new year!

yvesbarry

• hellzerhellzer Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Most entertaining and interesting genres for video games for me always were open world MMORPG's with least sci-fi and fantasy elements as possible and then survival games with as much PvP and building elements as you can get came in second. And LIF: MMO seems to be the perfect mixture of those things. It looks awesome, I heard good things about it and I would love to explore it.
  • MaitatronMaitatron Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Hardcore sandbox sold me
  • NocensfasNocensfas Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Because I want to rule a kingdom muahahahaha :D
  • MrcigarmanMrcigarman Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Feudal...Just give me the key,and i will mention you in my prayer.
  • ThreetownsThreetowns Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Would love to be able to test this Awesome game out!
  • palt94palt94 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    For the chance to be a peasant and climb up to a king
  • mitarratmitarrat Member UncommonPosts: 50
    I love realism in games and this looks to have those more visceral survival qualities combined with epic PVP
  • drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    I believe I should get a chance to play because this year the wife only allowed us to buy one gift a peice.....Thus not allowing me to Buy my self a video game for Christmas, instead I bought her a gift......Even though I didn't get myself a new shiny video game I still love her to death.
  • spyb0y1spyb0y1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm interested to see the impact individuals and groups of players will have on the game world - whether it becomes lawless and chaotic, like Rust, or if it is something closer to EVE, with large groups forming and detailed politics emerging.
  • HuseyHusey Member CommonPosts: 7
    Game mechanics seems very promising. Hardcore mechanics like realistic damage system, massive scale strategy making makes me interested in Life is Feudal. And tunnel building is a unique feature that other games should have it but they don't. I really want to try this game sometime.
This discussion has been closed.