Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF: MMORPG with built-in botting/afk system.

OhJoyOhJoy Member UncommonPosts: 3
I know that there are many, many critics of the afk/bot systems in MMO's and if I had more time on my hands I'd love to get into a game like Black Desert, but, I don't.

Anyway -- I've been playing a game called Scions of Fate on & off since 2006. It's a grindy game with anime-styled graphics, bright & shiny skills, and a botting system called Abyss Case that I can't get away from. I left SoF for a while, finding games like Ether Saga, Grand Fantasia, and Bright Shadow fun; They each all had a common thing -- an afk system. There's just something feel-good about going out somewhere and coming back to finding a full-bag of loot and perhaps a level or two gained.

Ultimately, I'm searching for something with the same graphics style as Scions of Fate / Ether Saga / FlyFF but I just would really like to find a more active community. Scions of Fate is a rather old game and the Korean developers don't seem to have any interest in updating the US version any longer.

Games I've tried:
Scions of Fate
Ether Saga
Grand Fantasia
FlyFF
Dream of Mirror
Perfect World
Fiesta
Rappelz
Rohan
Elsword
Twin Saga
Rift
World of Warcraft
ASDA
Cloud Nine / Holic
La Tale

Comments

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    BDO - that is a bot/AFKer's dream game.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Maybe this could be the perfect alternative to swiping. Just let the people that dont have time to play a game like a no-lifer just bot instead.
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    Black Desert Online is th closest I've seen. You can do afk fishing and come back to bags full of fish to sell. It also has gatherers that get stuff for you, along with farming where you can leave it for a decent period of time.
    It doesn't really support afk combat, that one you have to play actively. I've never seen that in a game.
  • OhJoyOhJoy Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm specifically looking for a combat-related afk 'botting' type system. I'm not very interested in crafting, mining, fishing, and the like. I know my request is a bit odd and kind of "well, why are you playing, then?" but... it's just what I'm looking for with my current situation. I'm sort of on hopes that there are games out there that have this system but it's just not explained well. I know I didn't figure out that Scions of Fate had a bot until I was level 60-something back in like 2012 before someone asked me why I wasn't using it. I felt pretty ridiculous! They usually go by strange names; Perfect World's being auto-cultivation, Scions of Fate's Abyss Case, Ether Saga Online's has a unique name as well.

*fingers crossed* anyone?
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Most games, will ban you from botting so I don't think that is possible.

• endcycleendcycle Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Check out Aion, if I remember correctly it has built in combat grind botting
  • CodeBluCodeBlu Member UncommonPosts: 30
    You can also include MU Origin it has an auto battle feature so you can leave it until your cellphone's battery runs out.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Voyage Century Online has built in botting where it is not only allowed but the game itself has the tools to do it.....I believe land combat was the only place you could do it but still its there.
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    play games more suited then if you have no time or do something with ur time that is not game orientated?

seems odd that you dont have time yet u still want to feverishly play a game with a bot and combat grind for that matter. I guess you could be seen to be just needing this to make money with rmt someway.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    You might want to try Progress Quest.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    @OhJoy

Kabod Online had an in-game botting system.  Mobs would drop "hunting stones".  These stones would power "auto hunt" mode, which would grind mobs, heal your character, and pick up the drops, all automatically.  So long as you picked up stones faster than you used them, you could bot overnight.  I am not sure if the game exists any more.

A similar system exists in Jade Dynasty. Put your character in a PvE zone, start it going, and then go to bed. :)

Hope that helps.
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Lineage II. Though not included in the game, the NCSoft GMs don't give a fuck about ppl botting for years (which is why I quite playing it)
  • CendridCendrid Member CommonPosts: 1
    I dont know if this thread is still active or not,but I been played wonderland online which have auto leveling. Auto moving. Auto combat. This game is fully afk gaming, and built in are not botting. It is purpose for gamer which do not harm the gamer fatigue system and the game is good for body health.
    Good point:
    1.afk gamer.
    2.afk leveling
    3.afk skilling
    4.anime based game
    5.contain worldwide history place to travel ingame include japan,china,korea, zhenghe fleet ship,bangkok,hawaii,egypt and much.

Bad point:
    1.it is 2D game and in 2D special graphic
    2.graphic is a art, draw by human hands
    3, kind off feel like old game,but not, server is not close.

It is up to you, cause everyone have thier taste gaming.
    Note:questing do not afk...lmao.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited April 2017
    Mobius Final Fantasy has an auto battle system

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    not sure what kind of graphics in those games... but Darkfall has AFK skill gain... its called meditation that you can either do quests to earn or buy with in game currency. Launches May 5th so should be busy and fun!

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• OrionKnightOrionKnight Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Ragnarok Journey for web browser or Ragnarok Valkyrie for mobile :)
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

Reizla said:

Lineage II. Though not included in the game, the NCSoft GMs don't give a fuck about ppl botting for years (which is why I quite playing it)

Been awhile since I played but the last time I did there were thousands of bots. No one seemed to care.  Aion had a lot of bots also.  But none had built in botting.  3rd party stuff as far as I knew.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    edited May 2017
    Granado Espada, Sword of the New World, it was easy to go AFK with your characters fighting endlessly when I was playing it.  Not sure how it is now though but worth a look into?

• OrionKnightOrionKnight Member UncommonPosts: 31
    ^
    Totally agree with you! :)