Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam page is up! Dark and Light delayed Q1 2017

2»

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Kyleran said:
    Steam page states "2017" no mention of 1st Qtr.

I'll disregard the unsubstantiated news sources.
    Yeh, thatw as the rumor from china.

Kyleran said:

From official

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited December 2016
    Dragnelus said:
    Kyleran said:

From official

As the "Duke of Doubt" I'll have to add that could be referencing a China launch, with Western coming later.

Still want to see Steam updated with that info.

But thanks for the update, still good news even so.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Forgrimm said:
    voltt said:
    Forgrimm said:
    voltt said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Dragnelus said:
    So it was real, their fb says delayed

https://mobile.twitter.com/official_DNL/status/810877694258872320

Btw it got the mmo tag on steam.
    Please enlighten me, why wouldn't they got the MMO tag? 
    It isn't really an mmo.
    I think we have to understand that the term mmo has broadened its just the evolution of gaming. there has never been a specific definition to the name mmo. MMO can describe a multitude of game and populations
    Hello Narius.
    whos narius

A "famous" poster here on mmorpg, who has a pathological obsession with the "broadening of the definition of mmo's".
    Careful, if you say his name too often its like summoning "the Candyman" ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Kyleran said:

From official

As the "Duke of Doubt" I'll have to add that could be referencing a China launch, with Western coming later.

Still want to see Steam updated with that info.

But thanks for the update, still good news even so.
    Yeh, I dont even know what first q means for China, as the new year starts at 28 jan :expressionless:

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    It is still very curiously strange after watching the combat part in that video on the other thread I still am baffled why so little of the combat is shown. Shouldn't a game like this be showcasing its combat. Curiouser and curiouser 
    Chamber of Chains
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    cheyane said:
    It is still very curiously strange after watching the combat part in that video on the other thread I still am baffled why so little of the combat is shown. Shouldn't a game like this be showcasing its combat. Curiouser and curiouser 
    They don't want to show the game play because they don't want people to see it.

The only reason why they squeezed out 12 seconds of "game play footage" is because video of actual game play is apparently a requirement for the Steam listing. Snail did the absolute minimum to comply with Steam's rules.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Its a possible game.
    It will launch - or it won't.
    Wish them well but beyond that its just "news".

If it launches then is the time to check out reviews, streams, payment models etc.