Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

China RO to get a Engine Upgrade

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
edited December 2016 in Revelation Online
Over in China Netease has put out a teaser, to show off what the RO graphics will look like with their new in house engine. 

Post edited by Kumapon on

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited January 2017
    Every time we see nice graphics,gamer's become fooled into thinking there is a game there.
    To me i see nothing new at all,with it's main gimmick being pvp modes.The pvp modes are dumb,more like a fps and ruin any immersive idea behind them.
    I clicked the crafting part,doesn't really say anything,so i expect a real typical KR/CHN type cheesy crafting system.

The more a developer tries to hide from us,the more i become skeptical.I feel everyone should take a deep breathe and relax,let's see what this game has to offer because i think everyone is going to over rate this game.

This is actual gameplay and to me ,it looks typical and not very good.Right away you see the giant yellow ? yep nothing new here.Remember those nice screens,well here in game play the graphics are NOT very good and the quality drops off at very short distances.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-51uh9SZ8Y

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.