Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to reach the current company behind this game ?

FafhredFafhred Member UncommonPosts: 34
edited December 2016 in MilMo
I played this game several years ago; even bought a lifetime membership, in its early days.

About 2 years later the original developing company (Junebud) sold the game to a Brazilian company.
Not long after that, although they still seem to run the run the game, the forum was terminated, and the support reduced to a finite list of questions & answers.
Then as Unity (the engine used by the game) evolved, the game files eventually stopped being compatible with the current version of Unity.
That was roughly 2 years ago; no news or update since.

I do not and will not use Facebook; I have no idea if the implementation they did on it is working or not.
What I know is that the version I paid for has not been working for several years, and I do not have any way to reach them (I found once an email address for that Brazilian company, but they never answered).

Knowledge is Power, but Ignorance is often Death

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited December 2016
    https://media3.giphy.com/media/PUBxelwT57jsQ/200_s.gif

I'll give you a point. You almost spelled Fafhrd's name correctly. At least it wasn't Faferd. And you can change it now.

Never heard of the game.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • FafhredFafhred Member UncommonPosts: 34
    edited December 2016
    Actually, back when Fritz Leiber's books were first published; The US editions spelled the name Fafhrd, while the European editions spelled it Fafhred; only found about this much later myself; but I did read it first in European editions.
    [mod edit]

Post edited by Vaross on

Knowledge is Power, but Ignorance is often Death