Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Man's Sky-- New Patch Improves Space Battles

blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,769
  • Fixed a bug that would make the player character small.
  • Space battles will now vary in size more and players should see bigger battles.
  • Fixed the instantaneous death loop that could occur in survival mode if you saved with 1 health and no hazard protection. You will still be on the verge of death when you load in, but it won't happen instantaneously.
  • Fix for steam controller not being able to warp.
  • Removed up, down, left, right as quick menu navigation keys to allow left handed players to move while using the quick menu.
  • Page Up and Page down can now be used to navigate up and down in the quick menu.
  • Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu.
  • Fixed an issue with redeeming promo ships in survival, which would result in the ship being spawned above the ground.
  • Fix for missing ruins underwater which could cause missions to point to nothing.
  • Various audio tweaks and fixes:
    • Added ladder climbing sounds.
    • Fixed base building prop sounds not playing when placed inside a Freighter.
    • Added sound effect for calling Freighters.
    • Added sound effect when using communication stations.
    • Fixed an issue which could affect ambient sound in Freighters.
      Changed the sound effect when using the Terminus Teleporter.
  • Fixed some rare crashes.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-no-mans-sky-pc-update-improves-space-battles/1100-6446244/

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 572
    So is this game fun?

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 961
    You said you liked this game as an exploration game.  After a few months and a couple of patches, what do you think so far?

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,769
    GladDog said:
    You said you liked this game as an exploration game.  After a few months and a couple of patches, what do you think so far?
    I'm actually one of the rare people that really enjoys the game. I never bought into the hype and knew what I was getting when I purchased the game based on the sales page not the pre-release hype and videos.
    The last handful of updates have really added to the experience in a positive way. The game is stable, becoming feature rich and just a great game for a very chill single player space exploration experience.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Erinak1Erinak1 Member UncommonPosts: 153
    So, I'm left handed and I didn't realise anyone really used a left handed mouse since like... the 90s? :P
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited December 2016
    Is the experience still shallow?  Don't get me wrong I can enjoy it a bit but even my 9 year old is like the only thing I do is recharge this thing and mine ores.

I think the current game is an excellent template for a great game.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • Erinak1Erinak1 Member UncommonPosts: 153
    filmoret said:
    Is the experience still shallow?  Don't get me wrong I can enjoy it a bit but even my 9 year old is like the only thing I do is recharge this thing and mine ores.
    Ok, quick question and don't take this the wrong way but what is with the recent spate of people adding their young children/siblings/grandchildren ect as some sort of validation for their opinion? :P