Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dauntless is the RPG to Watch in 2017 - The RPG Files at MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• derek39derek39 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    REALLY looking forward to this. Any western Monster Hunter fan should be excited for this.

Maybe this game will get Capcom's attention...But probably not because Japan does what Japan wants...

Hope it turns out to be as good as it sounds!

Monster Hunter since '04!
    Currently playing: MHW & MHGU

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,250
    Pheonix Labs? You guys seriously need to run this through at least a C-grade word processor before posting.
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Stay on your toes and seek your opening to unleash deadly strikes at the first opportunity. pic.twitter.com/45LJR0LpGx

— Dauntless (@PlayDauntless) November 30, 2016

Not sure if I did this right.. Sorry if I didn't but here is a glimpse of gameplay footage.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 2,415
    If this is "THE RPG TO WATCH" in 2017 I am going to be a sad camper.
  • DalmarDalmar Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I cannot wait for this game! I have wanted a Monster Hunter style game on PC in North America that isn't ruined by cheesy Japanese memes my entire life. I will be throwing cash at this game as soon as there is a way.
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878

Stay on your toes and seek your opening to unleash deadly strikes at the first opportunity. pic.twitter.com/45LJR0LpGx

— Dauntless (@PlayDauntless) November 30, 2016

Not sure if I did this right.. Sorry if I didn't but here is a glimpse of gameplay footage.
    Thanks dude, it reminds me of Raiderz, but this time I hope they'll come with better management and more polished.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.