Fox 11 10' clock news in my area went to Blizzard and did a 10-15 minute long "behind the scenes" segment but I haven't been able to find the clip anywhere online. During the episode they interviewed Jeff Kaplan and he said that they visit gaming websites to see what players are saying about their games. His words were something like "players don't think we're reading what they write but we are" so in the off chance that someone over there comes to this site I decided to write a few things I would like to see the in next expansion. If you feel there are things you want to see feel free to list them on the .003% chance it may been seen by anyone at Blizzard
Things I would like to see in the next expansion
1. Housing similar to Wildstar. Instanced with a home, outside area and free placement of items + a player stall as an alternate way to sell items if you invite another player. They can be both racial themed or not but only 1 per account.
2. A very big list of Housing items that can be crafted with crafting components from all previous expansions.
3. Bring back the original skill trees & skills that have been removed over the years like the original Hunter Volley.
4. Some new mini-game/s that brings players back to old zones similar to archeology & pet battles.
5. Less lore destroying linear progression, preferably more of a sandbox style.
6. No more re-skinned Garrisons or artifact weapons.
There are so many other things I'd like to see but what I listed is pretty much all it would take for me to purchase the next expansion.