Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage Eternal Live Stream (Now)

Can't believe mmorpg.com is not covering LE closed beta news ! 

Very pathetic !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Comments

• FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    So the game has no character customization?

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    IceAge said:

Very pathetic !
    There's not much to cover when you can't read Korean or aren't in the beta because you weren't invited. We'll gladly let streamers and Steparu do their thing. It's simply not possible for an NA-based site at this time. Believe me, we've tried.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166
    edited December 2016
    Aori said:
    IceAge said:

Very pathetic !
    There's not much to cover when you can't read Korean or aren't in the beta because you weren't invited. We'll gladly let streamers and Steparu do their thing. It's simply not possible for an NA-based site at this time. Believe me, we've tried.
    We tend to jump to conclusions as fans of the franchise. I mean mmorpg.com staff as a whole just doesn't like Lineage, they've made it clear. So as fans or community members of the franchise we feel a bit put off when it has proven itself one of the best MMOs in the world to not be recognized. I know you've personally mentioned some interest in LE so thats cool. People are just antsy for anything so they may get a bit disappointed when what they're hyped for isn't featured.
    Wow dude, could you complain more? How about you guys just keep posting the info yourselves, do your own translations and help build your own hype.

Nothing is more annoying then when MMORPG.com features news on games that are 10 years from Western release. Most people here will eventually stop caring, in the mean time MMORPG.com staff end up just wasting their own time posting non exclusive  news on it that we could easily find ourselves .

While this looks like a cool game and all, wake me up when we're there.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter