Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add to favorites The "Jack Class" Explored in Newly Released Video

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe

Torment: Tides of Numenera News - One of the roles players can take on in Torment: Tides of Numenera is that of the "Jack", ostensibly named for a "Jack of All Trades" archetype. Considered a versatile fighter that can utilize a number of skills across categories, the Jack can be a formidable opponent. Check out the Jack class and let us know what you think.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Admin! We need some HTML Encoding on that title, STAT!! 

I'm so looking forward to this game. I'm certain that it will ultimately let me down, though. I think that more modern games have somewhat changed my expectations, made me a little less patient and a little more apt to chase shiny things. Pillars of Eternity was uuhhhhhhh-mazing! HOWEVER, it took me forever to complete the damn thing because the progression was so slow/non-existent that I was continually going off to get a progression fix from some other game before returning 10 or 20 hours later and picking it back up, lol. 

I'm hoping that since this is the second game in as many years that goes back to that slow-paced progression, I'll be re-acquainted with the idea enough to be able to completely immerse myself in it and love the story, cuz you know it's going to be great! 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------