Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage Eternal CBT Gameplay

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,162
    Game kinda lost my interest after finding out its more of a hero class game.
  • AoriAori Member EpicPosts: 4,179
    Looks good to me, can't argue its not an MMO either. Though the WQ looked a bit zergy and to easy, I mean Lineage has always kinda been that way but ya was hoping for a slight improvement in that respect. 
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 28,273
    Albatroes said:
    What do you mean by that?

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,091
    Looks really good and I can not wait to play. 

Always loved how you can take items out of your inventory and just drop them on the ground in Lineage. 
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,162
    edited November 2016
    Sovrath said:
    Albatroes said:
    What do you mean by that?
    Like a hero shooter or gender locked title, you pick characters instead of customizing your own. I think you can pick up to 3-4 and change them whenever you want, but its more like an instanced based thing instead of persistent world.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Looks awesome! Take my money!! I think they finally figured out the formula to make point and click mechanics work in North America. Grats Lineage! 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------