Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the oldest MMO you still play?

124»

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I wish you could run around while playing music in Mabinogi. I had a Benny Hill chase song. It would have been hilarious following people around playing it.
  • Crazycuban3Crazycuban3 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Anarchy Online, Knight Online, Eve Online... new mmos seem to all be trash n shallow af
  • SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Probably world of warcraft (2004) playing since vanilla.

Though if it counts, every 2 years or so I'll fiddle around with runescape for a week and get bored again (2001)
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    edited December 2016
    madazz said:
    Scorchien said:
    Umm , not sure which UO you have played , but ive been playing for 19 years , and it hasnt closed down yet
    Phew! I was thinking "How on earth did I miss US shutting down?!"
    UO shutdown in 2000. It was replaced with "ULTIMATE SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME FRIEND ZONE ONLINE" in 2000. They kept the UO logo as USHFTFZO" wasn't reasonable! ;)
    I think you may have a head injury. You should get that checked. 
    Nah, I am fine. Its just you that is overly sensitive and lacks a sense of humor. I guess that comes with having self image issues. It's okay though. You can be a dumbass to internet strangers to try and feel better about yourself. But know this, just because you are hyper-sensitive, doesn't mean I am going to take it easy on you little guy (or girl?)