Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting redirected

harris195harris195 Member UncommonPosts: 21
i keep on getting redirected back to homepage when ever i click the VIEW OR POST COMMENT button is this a bug because its been happening to me for more than a month now

Comments

• Abuz0rAbuz0r Member UncommonPosts: 550
    Can you post what type of computer you're using, which browser?  Is this for desktop or mobile, ETC.  There's several variations of the site geared towards the various devices.
  • harris195harris195 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    i think it started after i updated my windows 10 to  1607  its happening on all my browsers (Firefox, chrome and edge)
  • harris195harris195 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    i just check it on my mobile it works ok in mobile mode but once i switch to full its the same thing

• SpellshaperSpellshaper Member UncommonPosts: 419
    I have the same issue. Latest win10 and edge.

• TheAmazingDwarfTheAmazingDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 234
    The same thing here. I've tried with Edge, Firefox, Chrome and everytime I click "View comments" on na article I'll go directly to the homepage of the site again.

My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: 5JPF7ZQ3
    Step into the amazing world of Eorzea! Use this reference code on a new account and we'll both get goodies for it!

• GenetikCodeGenetikCode Member UncommonPosts: 48
    looks like a win10 bug, im using win7 and can view comments when clicked
  • MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    I'm not seeing this on windows 10 in any browser.  Do you have javascript disabled or are you blocking javascript?

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    For now I've removed the view comments button action and the comments are loading directly.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -