Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Actually started play this again

2»

Comments

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    Phry said:
    Scottgun said:
    MikeB said:
    Not sure if the game has legs,
    That's a fair concern. I think it will hang around for me because I think both my expectations and Ubi/Massive's are more modest. Before there was lots of rhetoric along the lines of "it's got it all! It's a shooter! It's an MMO! It's a DESTINY KILLER!" and just couldn't live up to that. Now that it is just a feature-heavy looter it has a better chance because I'll always have an itch for loot games.
    Well, i don't know about Destiny Killer, but, unlike Destiny at least it is also on PC, which btw is a travesty, because if there is one game genre that belongs on PC's it is the 'Shooter' type games, not saying they can't be on Console too, just, really crazy that they never released Destiny on PC is all, doesn't Bungie like money? pretty sure most gamers would have eventually added it to their library of games if they had been given the chance. :o
    Bungie is maddeningly inscrutable but I've read in a few places that Destiny 2 in 2017 will have a PC version.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,954
    So I decided to pick this up on sale and I must say I'm having fun.  It's solo friendly and a good challenge.  My theory is holding true, what till a game goes on sale and gets patched before buying, it's cheaper and saves a lot of grief as most games are coming out not finished and overpriced.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey