Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Gaming Chair For Long Term Gaming?!

2»

Comments

• annapneherannapneher Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Hi guys. As the title says that is what I am looking for and I've followed a few guides to find the right chair. And I found out that the IKEA Marcus and Sayl by Herman Miller seemed to be the best for me, BUT i still need some advices. Also for those of you in interest I followed this guide about The Best office chairs mumbai. It is quite helpful but also a lot of expensive chairs.  

A custom gaming chair would be great
  • jordan54254jordan54254 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    The best gaming chair can also be used as a best office chair. when it comes to the most important thing, health. It is no secret that sitting for a long time can seriously affect the posture of a person so immersed in the gaming process, that is why comfort and, preferably, orthopedic properties are most important. Forget about cheap goods on sale. You’d better buy a stiff wooden chair that doesn’t squeak and that is stable. So it is better to buy gaming chair rather than ordinary chair.
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    any task chair, or office chair will work quite well, as they are designed for someone to sit on for 8+ hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week.

Typically the higher end the chair, the more enduring it is. In that venture, my advice would be not to get cheap stuff, a bad chair can screw you up more than you can imagine.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.