Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light Steam review submission a rumor?

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
edited November 2016 in Dark and Light
SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Comments

• ooogyooogy Member CommonPosts: 37
    theres no way this game is launching this year..  where's the fuqing open beta testing?  you cant launch a MMO without a public beta
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    edited November 2016
    ooogy said:
    theres no way this game is launching this year..  where's the fuqing open beta testing?  you cant launch a MMO without a public beta

Wtf are you spouting on about, this game will be early access on steam not an open beta. Its nothing new many mmo follow this system. 

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Strange how Snail have recently started changing the description of the game to a "survival MMO", as well as reducing the planned population caps per server.

They've been working on this game for the last decade and they're STILL making fundamental changes at this late hour ?
  • DishwasherSafeDishwasherSafe Member UncommonPosts: 39
    ooogy said:
    Last time i checked you can release a MMO without a public beta. It's pretty easy. Don't do a public beta, just release it.

I suspect they will go the "Early Access" route which is just a fancy way of saying "paid beta". I saw that Steam recently changed their Early Access Info on steam:

Not my words, I think Early Access is great!

[Citation Needed]
    "Play Style Matters" 
    - Warren Spector ( System Shock, Deus Ex )